China Car Forums banner

Dongfeng Peugeot 307

33K views 25 replies 5 participants last post by  CCF mod 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#11 ·
Peugeot 307 hatchback

Peugeot 307 hatchback to roll off assembly line.

January 14, 2008 – Peugeot 307 hatchback will roll off assembly line in February and the model will be launched in Chinese market in March, China Business News reported today.

The hatchback version of Peugeot 307, essentially, has no difference from Peugeot 307 sedan, according to an insider from Dongfeng PSA Peugeot. “The only difference is that the hatchback version is 270 mm shorter than standard Peugeot 307. And they are equipped with the same 1.6 Liter or 2.0 Liter engines and gearboxes.”

The hatchback version will be priced over RMB 110,000 yuan ($15,068), slightly higher than a standard Peugeot 307, which is priced at RMB 109,800 yuan ($15,040).

In December of 2007, new Peugeot 307 sold 8,500 vehicles, creating a new sales record for Peugeot models sold in Chinese market. Jean-Yves DOSSAL, general manager of Dongfeng PSA Peugeot once said that PSA could enter China’s top automaker list if the hatchback version of Peugeot 307 is introduced.

In a separate development, Peugeot 407 is expected to be locally produced in China by 2009, the newspaper report said.
source: Gasgoo.com

#24 ·
Wow, finally they made a cross version of 307! It's not a surprise, it is obvious that chinese like this kind of cars. Does Dongfeng produce SW version of 307? It would be nice to see cross version of SW model. I own a 307 SW and I would like to see this kind of accessories on my car!:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.