China Car Forums banner

Effa Motors

69K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  CCF mod 
#1 ·
No Uruguay, existe uma nova marca de carros, Effa. Parece que a marca pertence ao Grupo Mancini, que revende carros da marca JMC no Uruguay. Mas, o site da empresa está em inglês...
Esta marca, vende os modelos Ideal, Cargo(van Changhe), Truck(truck JMC) e pickup(Landwind).
Algém teria mais informações a respeito desta marca? É uruguaya mesmo, ou pode ser mais uma chinesa?

Moriah

#2 ·
Translation

Translation:
In Uruguay, there is a new brand of cars, called "Effa". I seems that
this brand belongs to the Mancini group, which sells cars of the JMC
brand in Uruguay. However, the site of this company is in English.
This brand(Effa), which sells: The "Ideal", "Cargo"(Changhe van), "Truck" (JMC Truck) and the "Pickup" (Landwind). Does someone have more information on this (Effa) brand? Is it Uruguaian or could it be Chinese?
-- (I Translated this with the help of an online dictionary, my knowledge of
Spanish, and a basic knowledge or Portuguese).
If you reply, I will translate your reply into Portuguese so that
Moriah understands(Please write something that's easy enough to
translate) thanks.

-:cool: Moriah, Eu traduzirei a resposta no português.
Poderia você dar-me o site da empresa? :cool: -

#3 · (Edited)
Res:Effa

Amigo, o grupo Mancini, tem origem no Brasil, com a Industria Mancini. Esta pertence ao Grupo Effa. Hoje descobri que este grupo tem intenções de entrar no mercado brasileiro. Os carros da Effa são de origem chinesa(Changhe-Suzuki, JMC, Changan). Eles já estão sendo vendidos no Uruguay? Eu moro aqui no Brasil, e voce é de onde? Além da marca Effa, existe a Kin Motors(motocicletas). Os sites das duas empresas apenas divulgam os produtos, mas não os vende. Inclusive, o endereço do Grupo Effa, é de São Paulo. O Grupo Aler do Uruguay, é que vende os carros da JMC por lá. www.effamotors.com e www.kinmotors.com desculpe não colocar os pontos, pois ainda não sei como botar os links no site.

Moriah

--Translation--: My friend, the Mancini group, which has Brazilian origins,(as does Mancini industries) belongs to the Effa group. Earlier today, I discovered that this group has intentions to enter in the Brasilian market. The Effa cars are of Chinese origin (Changhe-Suzuki, JMC, Chang'an). Are they already being sold in Uruguay? I live here in Brazil, where are you from? Beyond the Effa brand, there also exists Kin Motors(Motorcycles). The sites of the two companies only speak of their products, but not their sales. Also, the address of the grupo Effa is in São Paolo (Brazil). The grupo Aler in Uruguay sells JMC there. www.effamotors.com and www.kinmotors.com.

#5 ·
Resposta a sua pergunta

Moriah said:
Amigo, o grupo Mancini, tem origem no Brasil, com a Industria Mancini. Esta pertence ao Grupo Effa. Hoje descobri que este grupo tem intenções de entrar no mercado brasileiro. Os carros da Effa são de origem chinesa(Changhe-Suzuki, JMC, Changan). Eles já estão sendo vendidos no Uruguay? Eu moro aqui no Brasil, e voce é de onde? Além da marca Effa, existe a Kin Motors(motocicletas). Os sites das duas empresas apenas divulgam os produtos, mas não os vende. Inclusive, o endereço do Grupo Effa, é de São Paulo. O Grupo Aler do Uruguay, é que vende os carros da JMC por lá. www.effamotors.com e www.kinmotors.com desculpe não colocar os pontos, pois ainda não sei como botar os links no site.

Moriah
Eu penso de que a empresa(Effa) é um importador de carros chineses.
Eu encontrei alguns sites: Wikipedia (em Inglês) e o site de Effa que
você me deu. De acordo com wikipedia, o Effa Ideal é o mesmo que el
Changhe-Suzuki Ideal vendido no China desde 2003. Ao meu parecer, apenas o logotipo e a marca alterou, é realmente justo um carro chinês.
:cool:
Deveremos attendres as outras respostas para ver que os outros pensam.
--
Eu falo realmente muito pouco Português, mas falo muito Espanhol e Francês (Eu usei um tradutor para encontrar palavras que eu não sei).
Falo Inglês, Francês, Espanhol, e estou aprendendo o Japonês
Interesses Português mim muito, seu divertimento falar com você!
Eu moro no France, muito distante! Bom dia, eu espero que eu lhe ajude!
-Você sabe outros forums do carro no português?-

--Translation--

I think that Effa is an importer of Chinese cars. I found some sites: Wikipedia(in English) and the Effa site
you gave me. According to Wikipedia, the Effa Ideal is the same as the Changhe-Suzuki Ideal sold in China since 2003.
In my opinion, Only the logo and the brand have been changed, its really just a Chinese car.
We should wait for more responses to see what the others think.
--
I actually speak very little Portuguese, but I speak a lot of Spanish and French (I used a translator to find words that I don't know). I speak English, French, Spanish, and I'm learning Japanese.
Portuguese interests me a lot, It was very fun talking with you!
I live in France, very far away! Good day, I hope that I helped!
Do you know any other car forums in Portuguese?

#6 ·
Bom, participo de outro forum: www.noticiasautomotivas.com.br onde eu também envio mensagens e noticias sobre carros. Moro no Brasil, e falo apenas portugues, mas minha esposa é professora de espanhol. Ainda não aprendi por preguiça:D
Realmente a Effa parece mesmo um importador da Changhe-Suzuki e Hafei(cargo). O Ideal eu já conhecia daqui, e certamente só o logo do carro mudou. O Grupo Effa esta esperando apenas a reação do mercado brasileiro, a chegada dos carros chineses. Aqui, a empresa que tem mais medo deles, é a GM, cujo presidente é de origem chinesa....:cool:
Abraço

Moriah

--Translation--
Right, there's another forum www.noticiasautomotivas.com.br where you can also reply to forums on cars. Here, in
Brazil, I only speak Portuguese, but my spouse is a Spanish teacher. I haven't learned because I'm too lazy . Really, Effa seems to be just an importer of Chang'he-Suzuki and Hafei(cargo). I already knew the Ideal was definetely only a rebadge. The Effa group is waiting only to see the reaction of the Brazilian market,to the arrival of two Chinese cars. Here, the company that is the most afraid is GM, of which the president is of Chinese origin....
Thanks

#11 ·
i had the same question a couple of weeks ago... however it is very well explained in their website www.grupoeffa.com.. They import to uruguay, for now, through the Grupo Aler, they hope to make a factory somewhere in Brazil, to introduce their brand in this Highly protectionist country.

That is definitely the IDEAL from Changhe as well as the Cargo. The pick up looks like the FAW JieFang (liberation). And the truck could be anything.

Best regards.

#12 ·
Sorry Penhalp, but you have wrong informations about Brazil. The biggest problem for foreign brands isn´t protectionism. It´s the big area of 8.5 million square kilometers, that creates big difficulties for distribution. For this, it´s much easier for manufacturers to produce here instead of importing, also to get the consumers´ confidence. Some brands didn´t get that confidence due to bad assistance and had to leave, like Suzuki, Dodge, Daewoo, Mazda and Subaru (notice that they already were in Brazil). Here we have factories of GM, VW, Ford, Fiat, Renault, Citroen, Nissan, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Peugeot, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Honda, Iveco, Volvo, Scania and Toyota. And brands, like Suzuki and Mercedes, produce cars for export only. Others are imported regularly, like Porsche, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Kia, DaimlerChryslers (the last ones...)

#13 · (Edited)
A Effa Motors começará as vendas do modelo Changhe Ideal em Agosto no Brasil, além dela também já foram vendidos todos os carros da Chana que foram importados pela Districar. Tanto Effa como a Districar, Changhe e Chana respectivamente, já possuem pontos de vendas para seus modelos chinesesn no país. A Effa pretende produzir o Ideal no Uruguai em 2008.
No link abaixo, a noticia completa:
www.noticiasautomotivas.com.br

Web site da empresa no Brasil:
www.effamotors.com.br

#15 · (Edited)
Effa started selling Changhe Ideal under the name M100 in Brasil. This is the cheapest car in the country:
http://www.alpini.com.br/sisnot_integra.asp?id=4583

The Chinese Effa Motors begins in Brazil to test the receptivity of the minivan compact M100 and utilities ULC - Ultra Light Commercial. Eighteen units of the models were scattered six dealers of the mark in the Greater Sao Paulo and the main emphasis is the low price.

The M100 is the cheapest car in the country. The Effa wants to sell it for $ 22,900, already included air conditioning, electric front glass, alarm, lighthouse, fog, command of the internal rear view mirror, light flashes of lateral and CD player. Weights 930 pounds, measuring 3,56 meters long, 1.60 m wide, 1.67 high and 2.33 m away entreeixos. Uses of Japanese Suzuki Motor with 970 cm³ and 47 hp power.

Already the models ULC have similar proposal to the Chinese also of Chana. They are compact utilities available in versions passengers, furgão and pick-up, facing small deliveries within cities. Have maximum price of $ 27,000. The engine of the ULC is the same used in the M100.

The first concession of Effa are at Chácara Flora, Ibirapuera, Jaçanã, Santo Andre, Sao Bernardo do Campo and Vila Carrão. The first batch of 400 vehicles has not yet been released to start sales.

Real-life pics of Camioneta doble cabina:

#16 ·
Effa Motors will expand its model range with Lifan cars: http://www.carroonline.net/salaodoautomovel/index.asp?codc=1992. Translated article by Google Translate.

Effa shows new M100 and sedan Lifan

Vehicle lost its appeal of cheaper country, but still well equipped in series

In the booth of Effa Motors importing the great attraction is the small M100, which rises to a reestilizada front, with greater emphasis on the headlights, new lanterns and small updates to the interior, with new graphics and buttons on the dashboard redesigned inside. Nevertheless, the only drawback is that it will be more expensive, selling from $ 25 980, and lose the title of cheapest of the country for the Fiat Mille, who takes over the post to cost U.S. $ 23 240.

From 2009, continuing the company's plans for the country and the region of Mercosur, the Effa announced the sale of another Chinese car, the Lifan 520 in versions Hatch and sedan. He will be offered with 1.3 liter engines of 85 hp from power and 1.6 liter with 104 hp from power. Well equipped in series, they will come with dual airbag, ABS, a parking sensor, electric windows and locks, air-conditioning and CD / DVD player for six discs and central screen on the dashboard. The price will vary between $ 35 000 and U.S. $ 55 000 depending on the motorization and version.

For the next year, the Effa, of Uruguayan origin, wants to invest $ 30 million to build the M100 in their country of origin. Meanwhile, the commercial utility of light Hafei begin to be manufactured at a plant in Amazonas. According to informed Jose Geraldo Sampaio Moura, director superintendent of the company, the car will initially assembled on a CKD (disassembled with the parts coming from China) to achieve a system of nationalization for Mercosur. The development of flex technology is also studied by Effa and should be deployed in current engines, according to the executive.
Live photos @ the São Paulo Motor Show 2008:

#20 ·
#23 ·
Recent survey showed that Effa M100 (Changhe Ideal) is the cheapest car in Brasil:
http://www.noticiasautomotivas.com.br/carro-mais-barato-do-brasil/

Below is the list of ten cheapest cars in the country with prices for base model.

1) Effa M100 – R$23.480
2) Fiat Mille – R$24.170
3) Chevrolet Celta – R$24.800
4) Renault Clio – R$25.600
5) Ford Ka – R$25.600
6) Fiat Palio Fire – R$26.900
7) Volkswagen Gol G4 – R$27.180
8) Chevrolet Classic – R$28.294
9) Fiat Siena Fire – R$28.479
10) Renault Logan – R$28.690

Fiat Mille:

Chevrolet Celta:

Renault Clio:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.