Chinese "Green" Cars - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Announcements, Feedback, Tech Help > Chinacarforums.com - Suggestions and Help

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-14-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
Jenny Zhong

Default Chinese "Green" Cars

Hi,
I couldn't find a section on China's "Green" cars. If CCF has one could you please let me know where? If not, could you guys please create one?
~cheers

Last edited by Jenny Zhong; 03-14-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Jenny Zhong is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2009, 09:32 AM   #2
dragin

Default Re: Chinese "Green" Cars

Hi Jenny:
I agree. But a "Green" cars category might be too big. Maybe this group could be divided into two:
"EVs, HEVs, PHEVs, and fuel cell cars"
and
"alternative fuel ICE cars".
In any case with the rapid growth of these distinct types of cars, a change should be made here.

Cheers for saving China's environment.
dragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:54 PM   #3
Rally Red Lancer GTS

Actually, I would say that the site is working fine as it is, without the need for a new section for Chinese "green" cars.

For example, if someone already has a carmaker in mind that makes the green car they like, or are already looking at, all they have to do is go to that car manufacturer on this website and look around. The threads will tell what is being discussed in them and it will be obvious.

As a further example, I am interested in the BYD e6 all-electric vehicle. Well, try this one out for yourself if you want to. Just go to that carmaker's section, click on it, and look at the threads. You can try the "search" function, but you really don't even need to do that. Just read the titles of the threads for BYD and click on something that mentions "e6" in it.

I think we're already good to go as we are on here. I would welcome anybody else's opinions, though, so do bring them in here.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:40 AM   #4
pintu

I think chinese auto makers have accelerated efforts to develop electric cars and take a leadership role in the next generation of vehicle technology after last year's record high oil prices and concerns about climate change fueled a global push toward green cars.

"The Chinese government has adopted aggressive plans to boost new energy vehicles,?said Wang Aiping, an analyst at automotive consulting firm, Global Insight. "But within the next 10 years, large-scale production will still remain a great challenge.
pintu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
alby13

It would be better for them to add a "Green" tag to cars if they are alternative fuel or ultra low emissions vehicles that the creator of the post could tag by clicking on the option.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:28 PM   #6
banadictaustin

The 'green' car industry in China is growing fastly and have bright future for this newly innovation technology in this time. Right now we’re in the initial phases of radical change in the automobile industry.
banadictaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:54 AM   #7
Yungster
Administrator

I will talk to the mods about this.
Yungster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:45 AM   #8
Yungster
Administrator

At this point, the mods and I have decided that there isn't enough interest in this area to create a forum area for it. If this changes in the future, we will definitely consider adding the area.
Yungster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement