Questions about cars in China - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > General > General Discussion

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
cpcurtis

Default Questions about cars in China

Hi All,

I am looking to purchase a new car. Can anybody tell me what makers offer English interfaces for their cars?

I have looked at Audi and I know they can be setup for English interface. This switches everything in the car to English. This includes the GPS navigation system which can be programmed using the Romanized street names.

Do any other manufacturers offer similar interface options? If yes, which companies?

Also, are there any after-market GPS navigation systems that offer the capability of entering destinations, etc in Roman characters? I have seen many after-market GPS systems that have voice directions in English but the destinations muct be input in Pinyin. Are there any companies that offer full English/Roman character interfaces?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris
cpcurtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2012, 12:58 AM   #2
chinaautoparts

Default Re: Questions about cars in China

Hi,Chris,I think now chinese car export already many years,most of thier label is english.

And even most auto parts they also have english label,so I thin it is not a problem.

You can send your inquire to automobile manufacturer.
chinaautoparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement