China Car Forums banner

Chery Tiggo 3

267K views 192 replies 79 participants last post by  CCF mod 
#1 ·
I've a friend working in KL. He told me that Alado will soon launch the new T240. I saw the pictures from internet and kinda stylish. Anyone can tell me how good or bad is it? :)

#6 ·
Hmmm...

Well, T240 is kinda new, like you've said. Maybe it is still haven't been launched, I guess. I believe this model has many features that other SUVs have, or maybe more features. If not, Alado won't take the risk to bring in this model to Malaysia.

#19 ·
New Price of Chery Tiggo Release

Price of the new Chery Tiggo unveiled

Chery Automobile Co Ltd chairman Yin Tongyao announced the price of its new Tiggo 1.6-liter and 1.6-liter Chery A5 models are 88,888 yuan (US$11,152) and 77,777 yuan (US$9,758) respectively.

Before the two new models, only 2.0-liter and 2.4-liter Tiggo and 2.0-liter Chery A5 are available.

According to Yin, the two models are equipped with Chery's independent engines, so the prices are low. The automaker will continually strengthen its self-developed capabilities to provide affordable cars for Chinese customers.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/bizchina/2006-08/03/content_656080.htm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.