Modiran Khodro Iran (MVM) - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Chery

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-06-2007, 04:10 PM   #1
Farzad_Iran

Default Modiran Khodro Iran (MVM)

Hello Everybody
I Just Registered at this forum today and it's my first Post .
I'm From Iran and i should say the only passenger Automobile product (Not Commercial) of China in Iran is MVM 110 (Chery QQ that is called by that name here ) .
I Think here after 1 year of start of assembly and selling , they could sell something close to 3500 units of this car and it is not a Succesful Sell .

There are 3 other Products in near future to be assembled by Iranian Manufacturers from china and they are Chery A5 ( Called MVM 520 ) , Chery Cowin and Finally Chery QQ6 (S21) as an inexpensive car .

QQ (Now on showrooms) and A5 (From 2 Months later) are assembled in Modiran Vehicle Manufacturing Company .
Modiran Website is Just in Persian Language .

Cowin And QQ6 will be on Production Lines of Iran Khodro ( The Most Important and Large Car Manufacture of Iran ) in this year .
English Language in Iran Khodro Website is Available .

Iran Khodro plan (Target) to produce Cowin and QQ6 is very huge and they want to make something close to 250000 Units of QQ6's Per Year .

But Production in MVS is not a Serious and big Plan .

I would try to solve Iranian QQ Cars Problems using your help and guide , as there are persian forums and they post their problems there .

I hope to enjoy my time spending in this forum . and I wish myself to be able to help you all , repair and Solve Your Technical Problems with your Cars as my Field is Mechanics .

The Price of MVM 110 (QQ) in Iran is 7500000 Tomans .
Each $ in Iran is About 1100 Tomans so its price is about 6818 US $ .
What's your idea about it's Price ?

Best Wishes

Good Luck
Farzad_Iran is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2007, 04:15 PM   #2
Farzad_Iran

Iran Khodro Website : ikco.com
Modiran Khodro Website : mvs.ir
I Could not add www before above addresses , you should type them in your Browser Address Bar .
Thanks
Old 04-07-2007, 03:14 AM   #3
martin_krpan
Your friendly Mod

Link to the site with pics of MVM 110:
http://www.mvmco.ir/

martin_krpan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 10:12 PM   #4
pokershark

Default Chinese budget car S21 to hit Iran market early 2008 (MVM 110)

TEHRAN, April 14 (Mehr News Agency) - Iran will start manufacturing the Chinese budget car, S21, early next year provided that the Chinese side Chery agrees with exports of 20 percent of the production.

If the current negotiations over the manufacture and exports of the Chinese compact car are finalized, production of the passenger car will begin in Iran by early next year, Nasser Marzban, an official with the country's major automaker Iran Khodro Co. (IKCO) said, adding that 200,000 S21s will be produced within three years.

The Chery S21 is a small 4-door super-mini and is offered at two engine options, a 1.1 liter and a 1.3 liter. Its fuel efficiency is rated at consuming six liters of gas per 100 kilometers.

Production of A15, another Chinese automobile, has already begun in Iran and it is going to hit the markets by late summer this year, Marzban said adding that after- sales service and spare parts are now the main challenges facing the sales of the product, the Persian service of ISNA said here on Saturday.

S21 is expected to be priced at Rls.60 million (roughly around 6,500 dollars) in the Iranian market.

At present, the only passenger automobile product of China in Iran is MVM 110.

... Payvand News - 4/15/07 ...
Old 04-16-2007, 12:00 PM   #5
martin_krpan
Your friendly Mod

MVM 110 is a rebadged Chery QQ.

martin_krpan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 03:38 AM   #6
automen

great car!
automen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:56 AM   #7
mehran167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzad_Iran
Hello Everybody
I Just Registered at this forum today and it's my first Post .
I'm From Iran and i should say the only passenger Automobile product (Not Commercial) of China in Iran is MVM 110 (Chery QQ that is called by that name here ) .
I Think here after 1 year of start of assembly and selling , they could sell something close to 3500 units of this car and it is not a Succesful Sell .

There are 3 other Products in near future to be assembled by Iranian Manufacturers from china and they are Chery A5 ( Called MVM 520 ) , Chery Cowin and Finally Chery QQ6 (S21) as an inexpensive car .

QQ (Now on showrooms) and A5 (From 2 Months later) are assembled in Modiran Vehicle Manufacturing Company .
Modiran Website is Just in Persian Language .

Cowin And QQ6 will be on Production Lines of Iran Khodro ( The Most Important and Large Car Manufacture of Iran ) in this year .
English Language in Iran Khodro Website is Available .

Iran Khodro plan (Target) to produce Cowin and QQ6 is very huge and they want to make something close to 250000 Units of QQ6's Per Year .

But Production in MVS is not a Serious and big Plan .

I would try to solve Iranian QQ Cars Problems using your help and guide , as there are persian forums and they post their problems there .

I hope to enjoy my time spending in this forum . and I wish myself to be able to help you all , repair and Solve Your Technical Problems with your Cars as my Field is Mechanics .

The Price of MVM 110 (QQ) in Iran is 7500000 Tomans .
Each $ in Iran is About 1100 Tomans so its price is about 6818 US $ .
What's your idea about it's Price ?

Best Wishes

Good Luck

Just visited the factory (MVM in BAM). They only produce QQ 0.8L. recently, they are trying to add 1.1L model to the line (hopefully in few months). They have a prototype A5 (aka A516 and A520 but no clear plan to produce them in Iran in near future. The company's assembly is good, but the after-sales are so awfull. You can't even find a spare bumper!

But I'm happy qith my QQ and I plan to buy a 1.1L when it comes to market

Cheers
mehran167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 08:35 AM   #8
Farzad_Iran

Hi Mehran167

Would you please Share with us any photo of Bam Plant (factory) if you have ?
Did They Install Production Instruments & Equipments in the same place that they were producing Daewoo cars in the Past ? or the whole Factory is new one ?
Do they Import QQ Body Completely ( Just Painting and Assembly ) ?
Do they Assemble body parts ( Using Spot Welding .... ) or they are just imported ?
and finally the last question is , are they still Producing QQs in Iran ?
I ask this as I see a few of them in Tehran .

Thanks
Old 07-04-2007, 02:41 PM   #9
mehran167

Farzad Jan,

Unfortunately I have no photos from the factory that shows the production line, but I have the following information for you:
  • The factory is based on the same Matiz produciotn line which was in line before
  • They use spot wleding for joining different parts of the body
  • There is no TOTALLY imported cars
  • Yes, they are still producing QQ.
  • The car assembly quality is one of the best in Iran, I believe
  • I can ask for some photos from some of the friends, If found, I'll put them here for you
mehran167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #10
Farzad_Iran

Thank You Very Much
you gave me clear information about the plant that is like Gold for me .
Thank You
Best Wishes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement