China Car Forums

China Car Forums (https://www.chinacarforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Great Wall / Haval (https://www.chinacarforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Great Wall Haval H5 (https://www.chinacarforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6133)

micodelija 10-21-2011 05:49 AM

Re: Great Wall Haval H5

Quote:

Originally Posted by dieselhover (Post 61314)
@ micodelija.
I am located in Moldova (Between Romania and Ukraine in case you haven't heard :)

@ Chinesecars,

Thanks very much for the prices info and the pictures! OK, so I take that for me its the H5 "Sunroof" version with (if possible) Extreme Black Rocker Panels + Rear Bumper (BTW, I like that extra chrome line in the front grill they added)... That would be a very good looking Hover indeed :) I got about $26K Budget for this deal, so will see how it goes when I order it sometime next month...

i hear and know where you are located, our local football club play a game about some club from your country :thumb:

how do you think to buy a car? is there a dealerships ih moldova or you will try to import it from romania or ukraine?

dieselhover 10-21-2011 11:02 AM

I am planning to order via the only well known dealer here, but I wanted to ask you think it may be cheaper to import from other area? How close to the prices that Chinesecars posted are you in your area? And is it possible to order the vehicle with the options I am thinking to get? How flexible are Chinese to custom requests?

micodelija 10-21-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dieselhover (Post 61316)
I am planning to order via the only well known dealer here, but I wanted to ask you think it may be cheaper to import from other area? How close to the prices that Chinesecars posted are you in your area? And is it possible to order the vehicle with the options I am thinking to get? How flexible are Chinese to custom requests?

all depends what are import customs in your country, also if you dealer don't have a contract with great wall, there no possibility that he will buy a car directly from company, only from where you can buy a car is somewhere near, but i also don't know what are homologation law in your country

about customs requests....very difficult, only if you order big amount of cars, for now they usually offer some basic equipment, which can be modified but only by small issues, like you want leather seats or not, or maybe sunroof or not

dieselhover 10-25-2011 02:06 PM

micodelija,
Thanks for the update :) I don't know that much about local dealer but will find out more...
If you come across any pricing range on other areas for the 2012 H5 Diesel Auto let me know, thanks!

Chinesecars 10-26-2011 10:11 PM

5 Attachment(s)
(1) A few pictures of the H5's underbody.

Chinesecars 10-27-2011 01:59 AM

5 Attachment(s)
(2) A few pictures of the H5's underbody.

Chinesecars 10-27-2011 02:51 AM

5 Attachment(s)
(3) A few pictures of the H5's underbody.

Chinesecars 10-27-2011 03:18 AM

5 Attachment(s)
A few pictures of an H5 Euro with the 2.0VGT diesel engine.

dieselhover 10-27-2011 06:40 AM

Chinesecars,
Thank you very much for posting all those pictures! Great info, I appreciate it.
I thought the rear suspension was leaf springs (softer) than coil springs used?

tdi 10-27-2011 09:51 AM

Not even the old hover used leaf springs, it come already with coil springs.