- Complete stainless steel hose for turbo
- Greddy e-Manage
- Bigger fuel injectors
- Complete exhaust system from rtemas

- Stereo complete replaced by Alpine inclusive amplifer

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice car. Post some more pictures of it. Where did you take this one? At dealer's shop before takeover? And are those rims factory option or aftermarket?

How does it look like buying Brilliance anyway? I mean - how many engines and trim leves could you choose from? And are they offering any options (alloy wheels, leather, navigation,...) as well?

#5 ·
Hi Martin_Krpan

first of all this is my second brilliance, before i owned a M2 also know as Junjie.

So far as German i really satisfy with Zhonghua and their quality is quite good, in two years driving of Junjie i never face any problems but i must admit that the engine is too weak and not very good performance for a "German" driver.

After i order and got the Zhonghua Kubao it looks little bit different, the 1.8T (Turbo) engine is quite ok but for my feeling still not powerful enough and quite some power become lost in the automatic transmission. But the design and quality of that model is really amazing, special in consideration of its cost.

To order a car, i think this is quite different from Europe and almost a challenge. In sales, service and know how China car dealer still need lot of improvements, you have not many options, no car configurator, technicial basic questions like measures of rims, PSI of turbo, fuel cut, supply chain of spare parts, third level supplier like ZF, Getrag and so on cannot be answered, therefore i did as below:

I ordered the car in red and said i want have the biggest model with 1.8T engine, 3 weeks later i got the car in "standard".

After i pickup the car i drove to a friend, he is from Hong Kong and run a garage to modify cars, i checked for suitable wheels and import them through him, he did the installation of wheels and other parts.

The staff from Greddy and others i bring by myself from Hong Kong and Germany and installed also at his garage.

The next is, i'm going to replace the standard Turbo which is also from Garrett by a Garrett GTR24, i think the intercooler should be for the moment big enough, the brakes are also nice but the oringinal engine management (chip) can be modified, i heard that there is already a modified chip (software) available but i still want to wait as i want see first the specs of it.

The think, the best way is buy the car as standard, find a good garage, get the parts by yourself and advice the technicians during the installation, at least you should have some basic theoretical technicial understanding to advise.

I add some more pictures but i have not many, later i will make some more pictures how it looks actually as well as insite pictures.

Cheers
P.

Attachments

#13 ·
Hi maylo,
I'm also planning to buy a Kubao. Since quite a time you've been driving it. How is your feeling? How is the quality of the car.
Last weekend I saw it in shop in Shanghai, and loved it. Originally I planned to buy a Ford Focus, but now it seems I changed my mind.
But I'm hesitating, cos no any feedback, but you.
I'd appriciate, if you would give some detailes about your Coupe.
Thanks!
With regards,
Imre(from Hungary)

#14 ·
Hi Imre,

if you still stay in Shanghai i think we can catch up each other, if you like you can have a ride to check.

The quality is from my point good, nothing to complain, the interior material is better as the other models such as Junjie ...

Honestly, its quite funny to drive that car, of course you cannot compare with the sport cars in EU also in consideration of the patrol quality but for me the fun factor is ok.

Ford focus is nothing for me, that car you can see in EU everywhere and nothing special, maybe reliable but also to common.

Never the less if you interested to have a meeting just drop me a mail at maylostaff@web.de

P.S. enclosed one more pictures which i shoot 2 weeks ago

Cheers
P

Attachments

#16 ·
Hi maylo,

I'm currently considering this coupe as i will be residing in Fujian soon.My concern basically are aftermarket performance for this baby.Its so hard to get a tuner let alone a good one in Fuzhou coz planning a major mod for it.Other than the performance parts u have already listed in your power package i.e ball bearing turbo any idea where can i get the stuff on my list

1) fully adjustable coilovers (height & damping adjustable)
2) high lift cams (probably regrinds are easier to get rather than those billeted)
3) standalone ECU (ie MOTEC) & tuner
4) anti roll cage
5) big brake kit (looking ard for a 4 piston & slotted rotors)

p/s:Nice ride u have there

#17 ·
Dear luv2mod,

wanna REAL horse power? Let me then make something for you. I do pown in Shanghai dyno test room with state-of-art chassis dyno. We can test parasitic loses, curves, HP's Vs. Trq, RPM speed enchancement and many more things. Also full simulation run outs and other stuff. let me also tell you that we made Zhonghua 1.8 T with 380 HP. Only problem was been then gearbox. But to pull out horse power??? Cheap and easy! It is many ways how to pull out SERIOUS horse power out of those engines without even open the engine or take ANYTHING out of the car. And even stock parts will do for over 250 HP!

Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.