China Car Forums banner

Great Wall Haval (Hover) H3

255K views 196 replies 57 participants last post by  dragin 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#127 ·
Re: Great Wall Hover

Enrico said:
unfortunately for CEO, in italy this Suv from Shuanghuan costs from €.29,000 to 30,500, whereas the most expensive Hover (super luxury sport) is about 25100.

GWM is also cheaper for about Wingle / Steed if compared to Gonow pick up: 18,500 for Steed 2.4 super luxury 4x4 with leather inside, the same price of Gonow pick up....but as you can image Gonow seems a truck from 1990!!
i think that gonow is more expensive because they are putting the engines in italy, when I talk with distributor in bosnia he told me that cars came in EU without engine and then importer install old fiat engine, personaly i don't like gonow so much, i wish them all best

#130 ·
Great Wall Hover Photos

micodelija said:
very good, we can't wait for your pictures :thumb:

Here we are my friends...these are some images of my new Hover which is still in the dealer shop for the preparation and what else...let's hope the the leasing go fast ...:nono:

unfortunately my images are too big as jpeg...i have to compress them first...sorry...maybe this evening

#131 ·
Re: Great Wall Hover Photos

Enrico said:
Here we are my friends...these are some images of my new Hover which is still in the dealer shop for the preparation and what else...let's hope the the leasing go fast ...:nono:

unfortunately my images are too big as jpeg...i have to compress them first...sorry...maybe this evening
we just sold last week one white hover, also on leasing :thumb: , it's very easy to make small photo, you can use imageshack.us and put here a thumberlain...so we can see it when we open it, or if you have installed microsoft office and picture manager, by my opinion the best program to change the dimensions of your photos :thumb:

#132 ·
Re: Great Wall Hover Photos

Here we are...now the photos of my new Hover should be ready...what about it? Isn't it wonderful? The car is still in the dealer shop in pordenone and probably this week i will get it...

Attachments

#134 ·

Goooooooood mornig world!

This mornig I see with my eyes the first GWM in my life. On the main street a compltely white Hover was running slowly. A very interesting SUV, in my opinion. Hi enrico, are you italian like me? do you need i post more big pict? ask me easy...

#139 ·

costy said:
HELOO.I am from Romania resident in Italy, for two weeks and happy owner of a Hover SL Sport.
hello, it's a pleasure to meet you
wow...there is more and more hover owners here :)
here i will put photos of my hover:

very soon he will have 100.000 km

and this hover I sold 2 week ago, here is a photo where we install new side bar's for it

#143 ·

very good choice Costy....i've just bought a Hover SL Sport with GPL last week...in ten days i had 1.500 km...for the moment very good and comfortable car...which colour have you inside black o beige? My own is beige inside...welcome in CCF

#145 ·

Enrico said:
very good choice Costy....i've just bought a Hover SL Sport with GPL last week...in ten days i had 1.500 km...for the moment very good and comfortable car...which colour have you inside black o beige? My own is beige inside...welcome in CCF
Ciao enrico .I am from Milano .My Hover inside is black and has GPL
equal to your.You have comfort package (DVD, parking sensors, rain and light)?

#150 ·

costy said:
Ciao enrico .I am from Milano .My Hover inside is black and has GPL
equal to your.You have comfort package (DVD, parking sensors, rain and light)?
hello costy...roman sadea...i'm one of the few romanians which they own an hover. mine is white and i have it since november 2007...what is good for me is that the periodic checks are done by the nippon car center in constanta...just hundreds of meters away from my home.last winter i've been helping(towing) a lot of unhapy antara and tucson owners out of the snow..realy does the job. for mico...can u tell me what rims can i put to have installed goodrich tires? thanks for the inputs and check out for news! and another thing...what's the price for florid? hear from u guys soon!

#151 ·

for BFG tires it's a best to install it on 16 inch rim, all depends what dimension you want to put, you can install on 17 inch rim also but those BFG tires are very expensive, you can try also COOPER tires, discoverer model, they are really good

some photos from belarus and russia, first hover is on 17 and second on 16
holes are 6x139,7

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.