China Car Forums - View Single Post - MG News
Thread: MG News
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 12:39 PM   #5
CCF mod

Default Re: NAC-MG News

MG landed in Chile with three models: roadster TF and sedans 750 and 550 which are rebadged Roewes 750 and 550:
http://www.urbanpower.cl/2008/10/02/...oewe-en-chile/

Quote:
From the hand of the SK Group Bergé, MG returns to Chile with a very modern and comprehensive range. Besides the known TF Roadster, those responsible for the signature put on sale from October 15 the Roewe 550 and 750, but under seal MG.

The TF Roadster will arrive in December and maintains the sportsmanship of the British firm. With only two central squares and 135 hp engine, will have a competitive price and a bath. We do not know the provenance of the pieces to Chile, although most are security will be manufactured in China.

550 I have seen so far as Roewe. Under the MG brand hardly change the logo. Will be available with a 1.8i engine turbo of 150 hp and TCI-Tech technology, which allows pressing a button to change the engine response is more rapid and effective. The suggested retail price will depart from the 10,500,000 pesos (13,283 €) and there will be four versions for sale.

Finally we still talk about the 750, successor to the Rover 75 and MG ZT and coming to Chile in the mood for lost time. Equipped with a 2.5i V6 engine, is associated with an automatic change that has three different programs, normal, sport and snow. The endowment will be very full range and finished very achieved. The base price of the 750 2.5i V6 is 16,990,000 pesos (21,493 €).
CCF mod is offline   Reply With Quote