China Car Forums banner

Beijing BJ40

75K views 99 replies 18 participants last post by  CCF mod 
#1 ·
See less See more
#34 ·
two door verison: two engines
2,4L Hubraum 100Kw 4 Zylinder 4 Takt Euro 6 Wassergekühlt Benzin 5 Gang Schaltgetriebe, Drehmoment 217 NM/4000
Stückpreis: 22.924,37 EUR, without VAT

2,3L Hubraum 185Kw 4 Zylinder 4 Takt Euro 6 Wassergekühlt Benzin 5 Gang Schaltgetriebe, Drehmoment 350 NM/4000
4700€ higher

5 door version;
Stückpreis: 29.924,37 EUR + vat

#43 ·
It is imported in Germany on individual type approval by the TÜV. Within the EU you have the right to buy a licensed German car and import it in rep. Czech, which is obliged to give you a Czech license. I did the same with my old BJ212 which was licensed in the Netherlands on an individual approval and I imported it into France. Though they didn't like it they had to give me the French license.

#44 ·
Thank you for your answer Erik.
I found BAIC dealer in Germany about 180 km from my home so I hope that could visit during my vacation for some photos and explore cars on my own eyes.BJ80 was really big suprise for me when I saw it.

I have experience with few individula approvals, and there were any exemptions from requiremens, which were only national valid, not international. WVTA/small series is better for import to other countries...

#52 · (Edited)

Attachments