China Car Forums banner

Gonow Way (Image) and Way CL minivan

51K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  CCF mod 
#1 ·
Today I got a news from GONOW company,this company will be debut NEW minivan vehicles.

If some one are interest,please let me know.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: Gonow New Minivan Debut

i just check those all pictures, picture 1,2,3 are indentical and fits, but picure 4 and 5 isn't, in picture 5 you can see that whole side line od the vehicle is the different, by me look like piaggio porter model,also on 3rd and 5th picture you can compare rear headlights ,it's different, also in photo of cargo are we can see that interior is different like on the photo

is this 2 models???

#6 · (Edited)
Some news about new Minivan from Gonow's Internet site.

On 22nd December 26, 2008, the “Image Minivan Produce, Supply and Sale Strategy Alliance Conference” was hold on time in Taizhou city. The observatory noticed that there was a very cold wave coming already, and when the conference begin, the cold wave come true, the nipping cold wind with rain and snow aggressively go through Zhejiang province. But all the difficulties can’t stop the enthusiasm of Gonow image suppliers and dealers, they visit Xiaoshan base in Hangzhou city first and then visit Gonow group Luqiao base. There was a sound among this team, which was the cold wind can’t blow away the enthusiasm of the joint cooperation.

Xiaoshan base in Hangzhou city is a professional base to produce Gonow Minivan in Gonow Group. The 1st project is covering 150 thousand CBU and 150 thousand engines. With the finish of the 2nd project, it will cover 250 thousand CBU and 250 thousand engines. Xiaoshan base will quantity producing Image Minivan in July 2009.

The visitors inspected Gonow Luqiao base very carefully and tried to drive Image, too. 90% felt satisfy with Image appearance and 75% felt good with Image performance. This was an affirmation for the new model study and opening, but some small parts quality is not so satisfied. These were including definition of the gear, the tightness of the door and so on. The suppliers and dealers show their valued opinions in detail in the meeting.

Group chairman Mr. Miao figured that supply, produce and sale was an integration, only work together as partners can get win-win result. The supplier should improve the spare parts quality while when the dealer sale out, all the effort can become the profit. Miao said, we must built a excellent public praise and avoid the quality problems that effect the market. When the Image put into the market, it will use “competitive products” strategy. The produce and the sale must limited and used only in several place.

After the conference, Gonow hold a ceremonious evening banquet. The guest and host enjoy together.

9th Jan 2009, Gonow new Image was put into the market in Shandong province after 3 years research and develops. Weifang Jinyafei auto sales CO., LTD. hold a ceremonious opening ceremony.

It's reported that this is Gonow fist Minvan 4S showroom that occupy 3000 square meters. When the Image put into the market there, the public pays high attention on it and order 37 units while already sold 10 units local.

It's reported that Gonow New Minivan, after 3 years R&D, will put into Guangdong market on 8th March. After the first successful promotion in Shangdong, Gonow will put his New Minivan to Guangdong, and will show to the public on Women's Day. This Minivan is suitable for National encourage of Low Displacement Cars. Gonow notices that he will offer more benefit in order toresponding the National Car Policy.

With 1.0L gasoline engine, Gonow new Minivan has max power of 38.5Kw and max torque 83 N.m/3000rpm, and also reach Eiii emission standard. It's designed for small business starters, and has very economic fuel consumption; it's only 6L per 100km. Also, the special design is deeply from the Chinese culture and world modern design.
Gonow Domestic market General Manager Mr. Tao said that Guangdong is a very big market, Gonow cars sale very well in Guangdong all the times, with the help of the brand, the New Minivan will sale very well, too, and will reach 10000 units per year there.

#7 ·

zzffirst said:
Dear micodelija

First I should admire you good lynx-eyed,yes,you are right.
1,2,3 pictues is from one car,other two pictures is from other car,just for referrence.

Thank you very much for your concern our car.
Hi Jason:
Is this new model a product of Gonow's acquisition of Hanjiang Auto, former subsidiary of Avi China?
The reason I ask is because the one that Micodelija points out seems to be the previous minivan known as the Image 伊美 SFJ6370.
The front end treatment is very nice-looking.

#10 ·

zzffirst said:
dragin,my friend,for our GONOW new minivan base on Image minivan we develop,so some parts is samilar,but most of parts we change.
Hola Mr. ZZfirst,
I am in Lima, Perú, yesterday I was l ooking at this minivan, it looks nice, I am interested in the cargo version, but the finish in the replacement part (metal plate that replaces the windows are really bad looking, they are glued and also fixed with rivets), i understand that it is a working vehicle... but a better finish SHOULD be performed. I am also impressed that the local dealer can not offer Air Conditioning as an extra for the cargo version, their answer: "That is the way they are shipped to us...." so, locally they don't carry spare ACs to install.
Best wishes,
Fernando

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.