China Car Forums banner

Picture Thread - Police Vehicles from your Country ( 1 2)

97K views 56 replies 32 participants last post by  RR ltd Co. 
#1 · (Edited)
Post your country's police vehicles here ! Here is from BRASIL:

Federal Police

Civilian Police

Municipal Police

Highway Police

See less See more
#27 ·
Re: POLICE cars in your country !! Post yours here -->

very nice police cars there!

here in the Philippines we have the current Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6E, Ford Focus hatch back (in Tagaytay, south of Manila), Mitsubishi Adventure, Toyota Hilux, Isuzu Crosswind.

#30 ·
#31 ·

In lexington of the police cars are Ford Crown Victorias, with a couple of f-350s and expeditions, but I used to live in memphis and all of their new cars are Dodge chargers, with a handful of older Chevrolet impalas. I did see an older unmarked 4runner pull someone over once, but I think it was a drug bust and not a regular traffic violation.

#35 ·

It is a 2008 model Holden Commodore VE SS model I think. It is sold as the Buick Park Avenue in China, Chevrolet Caprice in the Middle East and as a Pontiac G8 and soon to be a Chevrolet Police Vehicle in the US I think as well.
Nice to have a some cars with a bit of grunt.

#40 ·

New Zeland police cars now have on board cameras like in American police cruisers. This should make some interesting footage.

Hot Rod Nisse, do you have any photos of Saab police cars in Sweden? My friend loves them.

#45 ·

Hi this is my first post in the forum:) And there are the police cars from Bulgaria

1)Opel Astra (classic)

And highway patrol's have BMW 3-series and a single Porshe Carrera (from around 1997)

I will post pic after i write more than 10 post :thumb:

#47 ·

thomasgilling said:
We use Volvo's and Vauxhall's a lot in Britain.
The Vauxhall Astra is a work car, where as the Volvo is more special unit. The Ford Focus is sometimes seen as well. We even had Vectra's once as Police Car's. And even the iconic Mini got it's chance!

The G/B (above) is kinda what people think off when we say British Police Car.

The H/C (above) is a updated model and looks a little less bland.

The Volvo (below), as far as I know is in a estate form when used by police.

Jag's were and are being reconsidered as police car's.

never heard of vauxhalls but it looks GREAT!

#49 ·
A little strange thing this police Seat. I'm just back from a three week roadtrip from Romania, and I didn't saw any other police car than Dacia, and there is a lot of police around. When I noticed that, I said to my friend that is nice that they support local car industry, and I really hope that they will not change that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.