China Car Forums banner

MG HS & Linghang

25K views 35 replies 6 participants last post by  CCF mod 
#1 ·
#25 ·
MG HS 2021 vibration

Hi all

I just bought MG HS 2021 2.0 AWD and drive it only 2000 KM.

I am having vibration which come at speed 74 Km/H with 1.8 rpm for two seconds, and then at speed 99 km/h it comes and go when accelerating or reducing speed.

I took the car to the agent he said at first its normal, but when i checked another MG HS with same specification it was not there.

I took it back to them and they check the car and sent the reading to the manufacturer and he recommended to change the differential oil and use the car for around 5000 km and see if it goes. (I totally don't think it is differential problem, i am doubting turbo charger)

I totally not aggreging with them and i need the car to be fixed immediately.

My question is: Did any one faced same issue, and what was the cause of it.

Thanks in advance.

#27 ·
Re: MG HS 2021 vibration

Hi all

I just bought MG HS 2021 2.0 AWD and drive it only 2000 KM.

I am having vibration which come at speed 74 Km/H with 1.8 rpm for two seconds, and then at speed 99 km/h it comes and go when accelerating or reducing speed.

I took the car to the agent he said at first its normal, but when i checked another MG HS with same specification it was not there.

I took it back to them and they check the car and sent the reading to the manufacturer and he recommended to change the differential oil and use the car for around 5000 km and see if it goes. (I totally don't think it is differential problem, i am doubting turbo charger)........
In the body and floor, and with no simultaneous steering wheel shake? Sounds like a tire static out-of-balance problem