China Car Forums banner

Polarsun Automobile Introduction

24K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  erik (laofan) cmvdc 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Polarsun Motor Holdings Ltd. with auto manufacturing history and experience of 50 years, is an auto manufacturing company approved by national development and reform commission. The company is engaged in manufacturing and developing passenger cars (light buses, MPVs, SUVs) and commercial vehicles as well as fitting parts.Polarsun has four advanced manufacturing processes including stamping, welding, painting and assembly. It is able to produce 60,000 vehicles annually.
The company designs, builds and manages the factory on the principle of sophisticated manufacturing. It adopts modularized design, flexible production, which can manufacture several models on one production line to meet various requirements in the market. The new factory covers 1 million square meters, which will gradually form an annual production capability of 400, 000 vehicles. Its products include passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles and so on.
Since its establishment, thanks to introduction of advanced marketing concept and management system worldwide, the company has promoted reconstruction of business process and integration of domestic and overseas resources. At the same time, the company introduces sophisticated management in purchase system, production system, technological development system, marketing system, human resource development system, quality guarantee system, etc.
The company aims at developing the auto culture and auto brand of our own nation. It integrates worldwide resources, and adheres to the principle of “creativity and efficiency, scientific management, keeping improving and considering human the most important factor”. It strives to continue to launch new models, develops domestic and international markets, and continuously offers more delicately designed and personalized automotive products .

here are some pictures of polarsun commercial vehicles

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Ambition and sincerity are not enough

Admin said:
.......The company aims at developing the auto culture and auto brand of our own nation. It integrates worldwide resources,..........
Polarsun has done a nice job of fitting a unique bull nose to a Toyota HiAce van design. But the company has so far tried without success to attract the kind of foreign, or domestic, investment that would allow it to develop its own models from the bottom up.

#3 ·
I have visited Polarsun plant at Shenyang a few years ago, there were a couple of guy fitting the minivan, at that time i doubted they were good enough to enter the car industry. At the Shanghai Auto Show, their prototype were not well finished. Anyway the company i worked for did not succeed in selling engine design service to them. The reason i think was that they lacked finance and experience in the auto industry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.