China Car Forums banner

Polarsun vehicles

71K views 52 replies 22 participants last post by  F.Fernández 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Three new models introduced by Polarsun company.

MPV:

SUV:

See less See more
#27 · (Edited by Moderator)
U gotta admit, that CENTURY van scream "3r world jd power award"

as for the suv & truck, "Hey kids, can you say Fudi???"

But in defense of polarsun, I think its good that a small auto manufacturer isnt all "ISUZU RIPOFF" or "REBADGED MAZDA/ROVER" because like I mentioned about the defunct Wanfeng, it is more possibility for smaller enterpises. Somebody recommended that I contact Polarsun for there mpv wagon/hatchback since I really need a sedan car for my AUTOBOL project (Like I mentioned, Dadi can pick up the rest). Although I was not wanting a hatchback or a wagon, I am willing to sacrifice if I have to. But you have to admit they are rather nice cars.

#29 ·
The Tata Nano top speed should be 44mph or the wheel bearings will fall to pieces, as soon as they become superheated, anyway.

If the Nano is used as a light people-mover instead of a bike or golf cart or something, it will be a winner. I think it will be a big-seller for Tata. Not just in India, either. There's other lands that it would suit for basic transportation.

#34 ·
Re: New models from POLARSUN

One has to give credit to Zhongshun Polarsun.... They just plod along year to year, taking a little corner of each show to display their craft.
They don't make a lot of noise but just go on truckin with a fairly broad model lineup for a small maker.
Yeah there are signs of Toyota Hi-Ace/Lux, Mitsubishi and even Chery in their models but one has to admit they do make an effort at originality. I side with Danadrianrico.
Maybe they will prevail even after the other little guys disappear from the face of the map.

#37 ·
Re: New models from POLARSUN

dragin said:
One has to give credit to Zhongshun Polarsun.... They just plod along year to year, taking a little corner of each show to display their craft.
They don't make a lot of noise but just go on truckin with a fairly broad model lineup for a small maker.
Yeah there are signs of Toyota Hi-Ace/Lux, Mitsubishi and even Chery in their models but one has to admit they do make an effort at originality. I side with Danadrianrico.
Maybe they will prevail even after the other little guys disappear from the face of the map.

Absolutley my friend, even though I forgot my defensive argument in the first place.

#40 ·
Specifications of Polarsun's new MPV come out.

Polarsun Motor Holdings Ltd, a Chinese auto manufacturer famous for producing commercial vehicles, also displayed its own-brand small family MPV at the 2008 Beijing auto show in April. This self-developed MPV model, named Polarsun MPV-C contemporarily inside the company, is expected to go on sale in the second half of this year, according to Polarsun insiders.
The model is a roomy family car which can seat five persons comfortably. Practical interior rather than luxurious equipment and individual outfits like MP3/MP4 Removable Storage Device and High Definition Sound Audio System satisfy modern white collars’ needs for popularity and fashion. Moreover, MPV-C is competitive with an expected price of 70,000 Yuan ($10,020).

Specifications:
http://www.gasgoo.com/auto-news/6460/Specifications-of-Polarsun-s-new-MPV-come-out.html

#50 ·
Indeed not very surprising after what Erik told us about the management of Polarsun... Which manufacturer will be next? Zhongxing, Shuanghuan, Huanghai (Shuguang)? And I have the feeling Gonow is doing great with the limited resources they have, some dated technologies of the old Isuzu KB.
The subforum of Polarsun could now be replaced by Jianghuai (JAC) :thumb:

#51 ·
daewoo-chevrolet said:
Indeed not very surprising after what Erik told us about the management of Polarsun... Which manufacturer will be next? Zhongxing, Shuanghuan, Huanghai (Shuguang)? And I have the feeling Gonow is doing great with the limited resources they have, some dated technologies of the old Isuzu KB.
The subforum of Polarsun could now be replaced by Jianghuai (JAC) :thumb:
wait for it

YAYYYYY:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.