Saab in China - Page 11 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Others

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:28 AM   #101
nzsaab

Default Re: Saab in China

Thank you Rally Red Lancer GTS for your comments, Im so very pleased you are excited about the launch of the 2010 Saab 9-5 Sedan. This car has sooooo much potential for out standing sales success.

The success of the new 9-3x is crucial to the current limited cashflow Saab has in the short-term and to pay for prep for the production of the all-new 9-5 early next year.

Once the 9-5 Sedan production is in full swing and orders flowing through Saab will have enough income to launch the long awaited 9-5 SportEstate and like the Sedan is going to impress, no doubt.

Expected production of the estate is 2011 followed later in the year by the Mexican built Saab 9-4x crossover CUV. The revised and final facelift of the current generation 9-3 is scheduled for 2014 but dont hold your breath, ALOT of work needs doing on that project and Saab's team are working on the short term issue of selling what they offer now to sustain lasting in business until 2014!

From what I have heard the 9-3x is quickly becoming a rageing success in Europe (obviously not the USA where owing estates are like drinking poison there). Come to think of it, Im not even sure if the USA is offering the 9-3x yet!

Australia is getting hyped for the 9-3x. While we are on the topic of OZ I noticed sales were over 150 Saab's last month, which is promissing.

Saab's new advertising campaign

Here is the link to the launch of Saab's new look logo and 'story' about how they are innovative and independent:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crn33G4eUdo

Saab's new 9-3x advert can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hc0buYIZXI

Finally here is a glimpse of the 2011 Saab 9-5 SportEstate:

Old 10-20-2009, 04:33 AM   #102
nzsaab

Saab 9-5 - Official Running Footage Released!!!!

Click on the link to youtube below and check out this beautiful video of the 2010 Saab 9-5 showing off how sexy it is on the road!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGlmU5COCrI
Old 11-01-2009, 11:13 PM   #103
nzsaab

Old 11-03-2009, 02:55 AM   #104
nzsaab

Saab 9-3 SportSedan review

A review from ShiftMetal in the UK, I thought it was rather good.

http://www.shiftmetal.co.uk/video/105/SAAB-9-3-review
Old 11-03-2009, 04:29 AM   #105
nzsaab

Just to let fans of mine know that I have heavily updated my NZ Saab website: www.nzsaab.weebly.com

I have been very busy lately so things there have been very much unfinished but Im working on it when time permits.

Now there are several opinion polls as to what Saab owners and lovers think of the brands operations in NZ.

I have completed the product information pages on the 9-5 Sedan and SportEstate however I have only just begun on the 9-3 family. The 9-5 family which I have completed now boast a gallery of photographs as well as information on production and links to the Saab NZ website.

Watch out, theres still more to come at NZ SAAB.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:15 AM   #106
nzsaab

2010 BMW 5 Series Launched - Saab Is Waiting

Saab's competitor BMW has launched its 2010 5 Series!
The 5 series is due to hit showrooms in March so the 2010 9-5 will be going head to head.

Prices for both cars are not known yet.

Here is the 2010 BMW 5 Series

Here is the 2010 Saab 9-5

Now whos interior is best?

BMW:

Saab:

In my opinion the BMW interior looks a little messy, namely the centre console. I personally think the photo of the interior with this colour is not flatering.

From the opinions of those who have driven the Saab 9-5, they say the 2010 interior is well put together and the materials are a1 which is great to hear.

Saab will offer a lane departure warning system, active cruise control and head up display plus heaps more. According to SaabsUnited its the best equiped Saab ever!

Im feeling confident that Saab are prepared to sucessfully take on BMW and Audi in the base medium level of this market.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:23 AM   #107
Rally Red Lancer GTS

I'd pick the Saab's interior hands down because I think it would hold up better over time. My wife and I and 2 Pomeranians and one Chow Chow, although the dogs wouldn't go with us very often at all, would pepper up that BMW interior and it would look nasty within about 3 months. The 2010 Saab 9-5 Aero's interior looks like it would work out much better for us.

As to the exterior it's an easy victory for Saab and their 9-5 here as well. That headlamp cluster looks way more attractive than BMW's 5 Series does.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #108
nzsaab

Thanks you Rally Red Lancer GTS, I knew you would be like me and choose the 9-5. Its simply a better car all round.

However if you want HEAPS of gadgets that take you a years worth of reading up to work and cost you a massive bundle of cash, go for the BMW.

Also if you want massive engines with heaps of power go for the BMW because Saab's image is for small efficient and powerful engines.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:50 AM   #109
nzsaab

Koenigsegg Backs Out Of Saab Deal

Last minute announcement from Koenigsegg has revealed they are nolonger interested in purchasing Saab Automobile. The site the long time spent on securing finance the main reason for pulling out.

Its late so perhaps more info next time. For now, maybe its best that this photoshop never happened.

Old 11-25-2009, 01:02 PM   #110
Rally Red Lancer GTS

nzsaab-I have indeed confirmed your Saab news concerning Koenigsegg pulling out of the deal to buy Saab from GM. GM officials are saying they're not giving up hope. Ouch.