Saab in China - Page 5 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Others

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:37 PM   #41
nzsaab

Default Re: Saab in China

Hey Kiwi Guy I forgot to answer your question about the sale of Saturn, Saturn has been sold to a guy named Roger Penske of the Penske Automotive Group on June 5th 2009.
nzsaab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2009, 10:01 PM   #42
nzsaab

Koenigsegg visit Saab!

Seen here in Trollhatten:

I just love the car they were driving! Looks abit like the mafia!

Last edited by nzsaab; 06-27-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:07 PM   #43
KiwiGuy

The new 9-5 is a MASSIVE improvement over the old one. However, we still need to see interior pics and need to know what kind of technology and equipment they have put in it. Don't forget, it may look good, but will it sell?
KiwiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #44
nzsaab

Hey kiwi guy, Im happy to say that there will be an all new V6 in the new 9-5 however the 9-3 will loose its V6. BioPower 4 cylinder engine and a diesel will be availible, that way everyones happy!
Old 06-27-2009, 10:11 PM   #45
nzsaab

Heres an interior shot that a spy got while chasing a 9-5 on tests.

Old 06-27-2009, 10:13 PM   #46
nzsaab

Recently potential investors and journalists visited Saab´s top secret showroom of the future to see the exiting future line-up. The cars they saw where the next generation of Saab vehicles including the 9-5 Sedan, 9-5 Wagon, 9-4X as well as other unspecified top secret vehicles. Saab has stated they will be launching 4 new cars in 18 months starting with the 9-3X this summer!
What car are you most excited about driving?

Old 06-27-2009, 10:22 PM   #47
nzsaab

Goodbye old 9-5 :-(

Below is some extracts from CAR Magazine in the UK by Greg Fountain:

"I started writing this at least five years ago, round about the time we thought the 9-5 surely must be due for replacement.....I'm a slow writer, but I rarely take 5 years to write 450 words.....
.....The incomprehensible delay in replacing what is one of only two model lines flags up the utter hash General Motors has made of its Swedish asset....

.....It had a slightly imperfect, offbeam coolness of the kind that also defines Alfa Romeo. Enough coolness to make it worshipped almost fetishistically by sufficient customers either side of the Atlantic, cementing a business case only GM could fail to open and shut.....

....Inside, the 9-5 was simply brilliant....the Swedes understand furniture (the seats) like the French understand cuisine....

.....Purist drivers, badge snobs, the uninitiated and those who crave the safety of the tribe never got the 9-5. Here in the motoring press we rarely hailed it, almost never gave it a slot in a 5-series group test. But when I was editing this magazine back in 2002 I ran a 9-5 saloon as a long-term test car. And I still, to this day, miss it."

A fitting goodbye for a fantastic automobile.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:40 PM   #48
nzsaab

The 9-3x is already being driven as everyday cars in Sweden by Saab employees before its even been launched! These are not test cars they belong to employees!

Old 07-11-2009, 02:19 AM   #49
nzsaab

This bought a tear to my eye, the last ever 9-5 SportSedan :-( It is destined for the UK. I wish it was destined for my driveway in New Zealand!

Old 07-15-2009, 10:01 PM   #50
nzsaab

Hi yall, just thought Id let yas know that there are many new sketches and actual photos of the 2010 9-5 on the net at the moment, I thought I would post the most important ones here so you dont have to go looking!

What do you think China?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement