Are you from foreign countries - Page 4 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Misc > Off-topic

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-26-2006, 11:26 AM   #31
erik (laofan), cmvdc

Oh yes, I have forgotten: the yellow car here is a 1987 Beijing BJ 212 which I bought in Holland. It is the first Chinese car licensed in France. I am a member of the International Beijing Jeep Owners Club, see our website (I am not allowed to give it to you as long as I am a junior member, but imagine ...beijingjeep.org.)
Erik
erik (laofan), cmvdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2006, 05:06 PM   #32
firefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik (laofan), cmvdc
I'am from Holland, and I live in France.
May I know where in France you live? I'm currently in Rennes.

Last edited by firefox; 04-26-2006 at 05:09 PM.
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 12:58 AM   #33
gr8

Im CBC chinese born canadian Edmonton Alberta, there are a million of us here and another 29 million non-CBC's, come here chinese cars, here is your market, Canadians are waiting for you, we dont hate any country (*other than americans), we dont boycott you cars, we just want good cars for good price.
gr8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2006, 09:17 AM   #34
erik (laofan), cmvdc

Default france

Yes Firefox, I live on the other side: Ortaffa south of Perpignan, Pyrenees Orientales. Whenever you are in the region, I like to meet you, and I can show you my BJ 212 (we can make a ride on the pistes here in the Alberes) and my Chinese car archive.
These are my credentials:
Erik van Ingen Schenau
China Motor Vehicle Documentation Centre
2 Rue des Remparts
F 66560 Ortaffa France
tel +33 468 21 49 98
fax +33 468 21 49 98
....chinesecars.net
Greetings! Erik.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:29 AM   #35
erik (laofan), cmvdc

Default beijing motor show

Probably some of you will visit the Beijing Motor Show in November. What about dating? We can meet for instance right after the press day(s). A good idea?
Erik (Laofan)
Old 04-27-2006, 04:51 PM   #36
firefox

CMVDC is yours??? How can it be true??? I once visited this website by a simple search in Google and it was ALL BY CHANCE that I found it. I was just wondering who could be this ''French guy'' collecting so much information about Chinese cars but today, God knows how I meet him right here, and he even invited me for a ride on his BJ212!!!! The world is so small, isn't it?

Anyway, I'm so surprised and so happy to meet you Erik, and It's very kind of you. I do wanna find some chance to travel to the south one day. Here in France, I have five years' studies and a stay in France without being to the South will never be complete, right? I'm sure it'll be fantasic to drive in the Pyrenees on a BJ212.

The BJ Motor Show is in November? I thought it was around this summer. What a pity I can't go with you coz I return to France in September. But thanks for your proposition, it is a great idea!

Looking forward to see you one day.

Last edited by firefox; 04-27-2006 at 04:54 PM.
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:44 PM   #37
m14

this site is bringing the chinese car community together
m14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:54 PM   #38
Admin
Chery Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14
this site is bringing the chinese car community together
Thats good, the purpose of this site was to share info on chinese cars and to unite the tiny chinese car community
Old 05-02-2006, 12:59 PM   #39
BringIt

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8
Im CBC chinese born canadian Edmonton Alberta, there are a million of us here and another 29 million non-CBC's, come here chinese cars, here is your market, Canadians are waiting for you, we dont hate any country (*other than americans), we dont boycott you cars, we just want good cars for good price.
You're right! The Chinese car companies should really enter Canada first and test the waters, even Mexico and South America. Enter US and Europe last since they are the toughest markets and the most demanding.

(But since I live in the US and I want to buy one NOW, bring it!)
BringIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:03 PM   #40
Vitesse

Just beware - Canada has tried and rejected unusual imports before, notably Lada, Skoda, and Innocenti.

Hyundai is an exception to that story, since Hyundai entered Canada four years prior to entering the US and established a rather better rep up north than they did here in the south.
Vitesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement