Is it good idea to make trading right hand drive cars for sale in China? - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > General > General Discussion

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-18-2018, 05:14 AM   #1
DidierAubin87

Default Is it good idea to make trading right hand drive cars for sale in China?

Hello guys,

I made some researches and realize that Japanese used cars are very very cheap, its quality is also good, so I think it will be potential to sell it in China. I planned to find customers in China and make a deal with them, find right hand drive cars for sale (https://carfromjapan.com/cheap-used-...steering-right) from Japan site with the best price then import it for Buyer.

How do you think about this plan? Is it possible? I'm very nervous about this idea.
DidierAubin87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2018, 05:39 AM   #2
dmitra
CCF Mod

Default Re: Is it good idea to make trading right hand drive cars for sale in China?

https://www.justlanded.com/english/C...a-car-to-China
dmitra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 04:29 AM   #3
Naviato84

Default Re: Is it good idea to make trading right hand drive cars for sale in China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DidierAubin87 View Post
Hello guys,

I made some researches and realize that Japanese used cars are very very cheap, its quality is also good, so I think it will be potential to sell it in China. I planned to find customers in China and make a deal with them, find right hand drive cars for sale (https://carfromjapan.com/cheap-used-...steering-right) from Japan site with the best price then import it for Buyer.

How do you think about this plan? Is it possible? I'm very nervous about this idea.
Bonjour, si cela était possible, vous ne pensez pas qu'il y aurait déjà des dizaines de milliers de JDM d'occasion en circulation en Chine ?

De plus, les "vieux" véhicules sont de plus en plus systématiquement envoyés à la casse. Hélas ...
Naviato84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2018, 07:00 AM   #4
GeorgeWhitaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DidierAubin87 View Post
Hello guys,

I made some researches and realize that Japanese used cars are very very cheap, its quality is also good, so I think it will be potential to sell it in China. I planned to find customers in China and make a deal with them, find right before and after phenq results hand drive cars for sale from Japan site with the best price then import it for Buyer.

Have you done your homework? Have you researched the import costs and overheads etc. Is there really a market for Japanese used cars? Do proper research before jumping in.

Last edited by GeorgeWhitaker; 09-23-2020 at 05:25 PM.
GeorgeWhitaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 03:24 AM   #5
erik (laofan), cmvdc

also do your homework and study the article DMitra from which has given you the link!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement