China Car Forums banner

JAC J5 (Heyue) & iEV A50

68K views 42 replies 11 participants last post by  CCF mod 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
JAC B926 Compact Sedan

JAC have been keeping their Italian design studio rather busy of late, as they seem to be continually busy pumping out excellent looking compact sedans and hatches.

The above, B926, sedan was designed by Pininfarina, who also designed the Chery A3, the car that the B926 is expected to go up against.

More information on this particular model when we get it!

Source: China Car Times

Attachments

See less See more
#33 ·
Re: JAC J5 (Heyue)

Thanks for your reply. i already have this files but there is a more specific file with part pictures and schematics.every part has a number and you can find that part with its number on the table with description and part number. i'm looking for that file .
i couldn't find that file on the internet even on Russian websites.
but some people has it .seems they are got that file from china or Chinese cars agencies on their country.
thank you anyway.

#43 ·
NIO's OEM JAC launches battery swap-enabled models for cab market

For the cab market, models that support battery swap are popular because they are more convenient to replenish energy. Now, JAC, the OEM of Chinese electric vehicle company NIO, has launched new models that meet this need.

JAC has recently introduced two battery swap-enabled variants of the iEVA50 model, priced at RMB 129,800 ($20,348) and RMB 133,800 respectively.

Both variants have the same appearance as the current model, with the biggest change being the support for battery swap that the company said can be completed within 3 minutes.

The new car is equipped with a drive motor with a maximum power of 125 hp and a maximum torque of 270 Nm. It is equipped with a lithium iron phosphate battery with a capacity of 44.5kWh and an NEDC range of 350km.

Its length, width and height are 4640/1765/1490mm respectively, with a wheelbase of 2710mm.
NIO's OEM JAC launches battery swap-enabled models for cab market - CnEVPost

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.