Beijing Mitsubishi Outlander - Page 2 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Foreign/Chinese Joint Venture Car Manufacturers > Mitsubishi

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:00 AM   #11
dragin

Default Re: Mitsubishi Outlander

Now that Mitsubishi and BAIC have parted ways, and quit the Outlander production, why not produce the new generation with one of Mitz's other partners like Soueast or Changfeng? I never could understand why it wasn't produced by one of them before.

dragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2012, 03:59 AM   #12
karan1070
Banned

Default Re: Beijing Mitsubishi Outlander

Hi all
Here is hot news form the Mitsubishi corner that its power packed Outlander SUV will be coming in hybrid version in 2013, Mitsubishi is planing for it.
karan1070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:05 AM   #13
Rally Red Lancer GTS

Excellent. Mitsubishi is my favorite carmaker and I wait for any and all Mitsubishi news with baited breath. I am awaiting news on the Lancer GTS Hybrid due out in 2013 as well!

Old 01-12-2012, 09:58 PM   #14
chinaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_krpan View Post
Japanese and American producers still have a long way to catch up with Europeans in small cars class. All mentioned items have been available in Europe years ago in small cars also. My Opel Astra for example has (standard or as option) bi-xenon HID headlights, heated seats in leather/fabric, auto-dimming inside mirror, illuminated door handles, ESP, rain sensors,... I could also order 18'' wheels, start/stop ignition button, adaptive lights, navigation... When buying the car I could choose between 8 engines, 4 trim levels (each with unique interior design), 14 exterior colours and numerous options. And that was 2 years ago!
In USA basic Lancer does not have ABS and in Europe you practicaly can't buy a car without it anymore.
I cannot believe basic Lancer in usa do not have ABS.

Last edited by chinaca; 01-15-2012 at 09:57 AM.
chinaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:24 AM   #15
banadictaustin

Hi Martin. The car looks great and beautiful with stunning looks and probably awesome power. Sad to know that the production of the car has been stopped for China. I just wanted to know that what are the other countries where this great car is about to be launched ?
banadictaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement