Chinese Car/Truck/MotorCycle Manufacturers that should get own Sub-Forum - Page 3 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > General > General Discussion

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:26 PM   #21
danadrianrico

Default Request JAC taking over the JI'AO section

Im just gonna put it out there once more: Theres absolutley no reason GONOW should get its own forum. Listen, even GWM and ZX cant survive on just generic SUV's anymore and thats understood. GWM is putting out a mpv and ZX is doing something, so they have reason to keep theres. But GONOW really is just as useless as Dadi or Tianma; at least Tianma has the Hero.

JAC, on the other hand, is a renown company in teh Truck field, but is also an international organization and, most importantly, has a lineup worthy of its own forum. We did it with Zotye and they dont even really have anything. I say JAC should take this space and GONOW has got to go
danadrianrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #22
green car driver

Default Re: Chinese Car/Truck/MotorCycle Manufacturers that should get own Sub-Forum

I would put a sales figure as a criteria. I guess that any manufacturer selling more than 100,000 cars a year deserves its own sub -forum.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:17 AM   #23
SINOTRUK

Default Re: Chinese Car/Truck/MotorCycle Manufacturers that should get own Sub-Forum

yes, defenitly.
SINOTRUK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2015, 05:54 AM   #24
johnlee

china has established its position in car manufacturing and is exporting the vehicles all over the world.The vehicles are good to drive and up to date.
johnlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 01:08 AM   #25
Commoditytrial

Beijing Automotive Industry Holding - has joint-ventures with Mercedes, Chrysler, Hyundai and also assembles Mitsubishi cars. Sub-forum could be made for BAW.

2.) Changhe - has JV with Suzuki and is expanding its lineup with interesting models such as Ideal or Landy.

3.) Polarsun - In my oppinion very ambitious company

4.) Soueast (South East) - they have interesting lineup and have signed agreement with Dodge to produce Delica for Mexican market.
Commoditytrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement