Why is the response level so low on CCF? - Page 2 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > General > General Discussion

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-23-2009, 04:23 AM   #11
alby13

Default Re: Why is the response level so low on CCF?

i think a big issue is there are a lot of users or lurkers who don't speak English well or at all. i'm glad it is in English because it is a valuable place for a primary English user like myself.

i think the forum itself is great. we will see a flood of people coming here when a Chinese manufacturer makes it to the US and starts selling.

Old 02-23-2009, 09:19 AM   #12
Rally Red Lancer GTS

alby13-I agree, the U.S.response will pick up once a Chinese carmaker brings some cars to the U.S. for sale. That is primarily why I come here-I know the Chinese cars will eventually come to the U.S.and I want to see what's available for sale.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:14 PM   #13
MichaelBMW

I would like to translate some important auto news or write my opinion from Chinese auto media on my 'China Car Fans' site, but with my bad English I can't do that well! Besides, lack of time is a big problem! There are plenty of information on Chinese auto portals, blogs and forums, but most of all are in Chinese! Most guys can't understand! Translation(or write one's own opinion by reading the Chinese auto news) is a big problem, anyone to help?
MichaelBMW is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2009, 11:41 PM   #14
EdT

There is a backlash of Chinese made products here in North America blaming China from everything from the current economic crisis, high unemployment rate, collapse of US banks, collapse of US auto industry etc... This is corporate owned media brainwashing the populace while the top people of these greedy corporations are filling their pockets with profits on Chinese made products while criticizing them at the same time ...true hypocrisy at work here !

I don't know how much longer my 6 year old car can hold out before I see a Chinese brand car here in Canada, maybe the closing of the Big 3 will speed things up I hope !
EdT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #15
igniz

maybe if the moderators can upgrade this site into chinese or two versions... for more lively conversion.. because me too are not an english guy.
igniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #16
carforall.net

asked the very same question a while back. Pretty much got the same answers too. This forum gets a TON of views. We should have this section filled with new threads every day, but obviously that isn't happening. I've also heard that it could be people interested in chinese cars that can't read/write English. However, I think there are some decent translation devices out there, so not sure if that is the case.
Still, I'll be here. Just not every day.
carforall.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:20 AM   #17
Raul

I joined this website in 2006 but have been away for some time. I used to be quite active poster but somehow just drifted away. It was not easy to find new information or pictures about Chinese cars. Information in English is scarce. Some members have a better access to information so I felt I had nothing to contribute anymore.

Now I'm back and trying to catch up all the news I missed last year!

Giorgetto Giugiaro
Raul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:38 AM   #18
dragin

Raul, on the contrary, your posts always had real substance, and so eveyone benefited. Welcome back....... :-)

dragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:22 AM   #19
Windy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul
Now I'm back and trying to catch up all the news I missed last year!
Yes, welcome back

What the site needs is some genuine enthusiasts and you are one of those.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:31 PM   #20
Rally Red Lancer GTS

directautoexport-ccf stands for China Car Forums.