Intro: Zotye Auto - Page 2 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Zotye

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-15-2008, 06:10 AM   #11
siko121

Default Re: Intro: Zotye Auto

xplosion is so nice car .
but in egypt they sold 2007 model as 2008 model i dont know why!!!
i saw the 2008 model on www dot zotye dot com and in other forum here it got the new version pics.
for any more info about xplosion in egypt contact me
[email protected]
siko121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2008, 02:48 PM   #12
urii58

Hi everyone.
I do visit this forum from while to while and I always enjoy to read it
I saw the posts about the electric version of the Zotye 2008 selling at the USA and I wonder, is this car meeting with DOT\EEC requirements?

Thank you
urii58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:37 AM   #13
dragin

Hi urii58, welcome.........

I'm afraid that the sale of the Zotye shell, ready for conversion to electric, was short lived. This website gives an idea of the troubles that the plan encountered.

http://www.spark-ev.com/index.html

dragin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2012, 09:50 AM   #14
chinaautoparts

if some one need zotye spare parts,please to send your inquire to our company,we will reply you in time,thanks
chinaautoparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:21 AM   #15
CCF mod

History of Zotye
http://www.autohome.com.cn/culture/2...vareaid=103453

Zotye XS6450

Last edited by CCF mod; 12-17-2017 at 03:39 AM.
CCF mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 09:03 AM   #16
dmitra
CCF Mod

Default Intro: Zotye Auto

Huangshan Jinma Co. Ltd., the listed auto parts maker belonging to the Huangshan Jinma Group, has renamed itself Anhui Zotye Automobile Co., Ltd. after the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Yongkang Zotye Automobile Co., Ltd. The valuation of the purchase was 11.6 billion RMB.

The Huangshan Jinma Group itself is 90% owned by Tech-New Group.

http://www.d1ev.com/52827.html
http://www.sohu.com/a/128352433_372880

Last edited by dmitra; 06-29-2017 at 12:49 PM. Reason: typo
dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 12:20 PM   #17
Lawrence

Default Re: New brand TRAUM (Junma)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitra View Post
Anhui Zotye has set up a new company, Chongqing Junma New Energy Automobile Co., Ltd. that will introduce a new brand of electric vehicles, Junma (君马).
Isn't that Zhejiang Zotye?
It appears that Huangshan's taking the majority stake in Zotye, has something to do with the change of the name to Anhui Zotye.
Perhaps former parent Zhejiang Tieniu is out of the picture now.
Last October www.sgi.seleritycorp.com reported: "Huangshan Jinma Co. plans to acquire a 100% stake in Zotye Auto Co. for RMB 11.6 billion ($1.98 billion)".
Could you clarify this for us D Mitra.

Last edited by Lawrence; 06-29-2017 at 01:10 PM.
Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 12:52 PM   #18
dmitra
CCF Mod

Lawrence, please refer to this post:

https://www.chinacarforums.com/forum/...t.php?p=184834

A rough picture of the hierarchy is :

Tech-New => Huangshan Jinma Group => Anhui Zotye => Yongkang Zotye => Zhejiang Zotye Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd. => Hunan Jiangnan Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd.

Zhejiang Zotye Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (ZTA) and Hunan Jiangnan Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (JNJ) are the principal manufacturing arms that operate the plants.

Yongkang Zotye Automobile is the Zotye group managing company responsible for marketing, sales, product development etc. previously executed by an entity called Zotye Holding Group.

Anhui Zotye is the former Huangshan Jinma Co. Ltd., a listed parts maker now owning 100% of Yongkang Zotye.

Of course there are other companies managing different functions/areas of the business and I have not listed them all.

Last edited by dmitra; 06-29-2017 at 01:13 PM.
Old 06-30-2017, 05:16 AM   #19
dmitra
CCF Mod

Default Tieniu Group, Huangshan Jinma Group, and Anhui Zotye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
Perhaps former parent Zhejiang Tieniu is out of the picture now ... Could you clarify this for us D Mitra.
Far from it. Okay, so here I have found the latest on the asset reorganization plan:

http://www.cninfo.com.cn/finalpage/2...1203576513.PDF

From that and other articles, this is what I understand. To finance the acquisition of Yongkang Zotye, Huangshan Jinma Co. Ltd (now Anhui Zotye) will issue its own shares to all 22 former shareholders of Yongkang Zotye. Additional funds may be raised through the private placement route from 10 specific qualified investors (this is called the "financing package").

Tieniu Group holds 90% of Huangshan Jinma Group Co., Ltd.

Prior to the transaction, Huangshan Jinma Group Co., Ltd. held 19.99% of Huangshan Jinma Co. Ltd (Anhui Zotye) as its largest shareholder. After the above transactions are complete, Tieniu Group (which held 56.83% of Yongkang Zotye just before the acquisition) will end up with 38.78-40.43% of shareholding of Anhui Zotye, depending on whether the "financing package" is availed of or not. The shareholding of Huangshan Jinma Group Co., Ltd. in Anhui Zotye will come down to 5.15-5.77%. The direct and indirect holding of the Tieniu Group in Anhui Zotye will therefore be around 44-46%. Any additional funds raised will be employed towards New Energy Vehicle R&D (hence, Traum).

As stated in the disclosure PDF, "the transaction will not result in a change of control". However, this does explain the name change as Huangshan Jinma Group Co., Ltd. will become a minor shareholder.

Last edited by dmitra; 06-30-2017 at 06:38 AM. Reason: edited for clarity
Old 06-30-2017, 01:26 PM   #20
Lawrence

Thanks D Mitra for sorting it all out for us.
Something I did know was that Huangshan Jinma Auto Parts is not a newcomer in the life of Zotye, having held some stake in the past.

"Huangshan Jinma Co. Ltd (now Anhui Zotye) will issue its own shares to all 22 former shareholders of Yongkang Zotye. "

It's also interesting that SND Ventures (a arm of Suzhou municipality) was reported to have purchased a 30% stake in Zotye for RMB 720 million back in 2009, and I'm guessing that the Huangshan shares issue that you mention above explains the status of that.

http://www.reuters.com/article/china...30709220090505
Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement