Questions about Great Wall cars - Page 12 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Great Wall / Haval

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-29-2008, 02:45 AM   #111
mememe

Default Re: Great Wall Safe

Didn't someone here already answer your question ?
mememe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2008, 07:36 PM   #112
GeneralGrievous

Default Re: Questions about Great Wall cars

uhm... I don't think so... :S either I checked the topic to late and the post got lost, or I was never answered...

anyway, we just got our Safe. we spent like 40 mins removing all the plastic coverings and programming the stereo and everything.. I like it, I mean, it ain't a luxury car, but it ain't ugly either. it's comfortable, it's big and it runs pretty well

I'll just have to see how it behaves in the next couple of weeks ^^
GeneralGrievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:44 PM   #113
mememe

Default Re: Questions about Great Wall cars

nice, keep us updated.
mememe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #114
beijingdave

Default Sing / Qi Bing Gauge & Instrument Cluster

Apologies if this it's inappropriate to post this in this forum but I'm desperately looking to find a new instrument / gauge cluster for 2005 Mei Ya Qi Bing (GW Sing). The local repair shop in Beijing says that the factory does not have replacements and that they can't find these anywhere.

I'd also be interested to find someone who can repair it. I'm trying to sell my car and need to have a functioning odometer at the very least.

Feel free to contact me offline @ beijingdave 'at' gmail.com
beijingdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:09 AM   #115
dragin

Default Re: Sing / Qi Bing Gauge & Instrument Cluster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beijingdave
Apologies if this it's inappropriate to post this in this forum but I'm desperately looking to find a new instrument / gauge cluster for 2005 Mei Ya Qi Bing (GW Sing)........
Welcome Beijing Dave. Sorry to have missed your post before now.
Certainly no need to apologize. I think the administrator of this site also welcomes such inquiries.
Despite the lack of response here so far, I hope you found the cluster you were looking for. It doesn't bode well for Great Wall Auto to not ensure spare parts availability. This one cause has led to the demise of many an automaker.
By the way that Sing model body was produced by Fudi (Foday) and has an instrument cluster that is common to many Chinese SUVs like Dadi, Changfeng, Tianma, Foton, FAW, Gonow, etc.. It should be available outside the GW network of repair shops.

Last edited by dragin; 08-26-2009 at 11:25 AM.
dragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 05:00 AM   #116
Rafael

Default Hover -change radio and a/c control

Hellow.

I own a year 2006 Hover, and no problem so far, but its only over 34.000 km.

I would like to change the radio/air condicioned control to this one from these web page:

I can not post a URLs, but you may make a google search for:
"Integrative Car DVD/GPS (HD-CH01)" or
"Hasda Electric Ltd. China - ECVV"

I know from the forum and other post, that changing the radio is very difficult, because of the mixed radio, a/c control and CD charger, but this thing is supposed to replace the radio and control panel from hover, yet still you can control the a/c and the CD charger and all funtions.

Do anyone have experience with this, or ordered from the manufacturer, price, quality, do the LCD screeen slip in/out, those it really works as they say, is it easy to replace?.

There is no other picture of this DVD/GPS.
My Hover has a TFT screen, not really a monitor unlike newer models.

Sorry, my english is not good.

Thanks.
Rafael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #117
micodelija

Default Re: Hover -change radio and a/c control

http://www.chinamobil.ru/bb/viewtopi...=16536&start=0

many people use those models in russia and work perfect, try to translate to you this page via google

it's very good sistem, quite popular in china, i also sow it in china and it's even better that original one
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:59 PM   #118
TonyJZX

interesting that the unit plugs straight in a direct replacement

nice looking unit too
TonyJZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 01:44 AM   #119
Rafael

woww... Looks very nice.
Thanks for the pictures, Its very helpfull.
I will try to get one of those.

Thank you, from Costa Rica...
Rafael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #120
micodelija

Default Re: Anyone had any problems ?

today is 2010 and your hover is 2008 with 9065 km? what do you do with the car? keep it in garage whole year? or you buy a one year old new car which was on stock?

hover is little bit lazy in first 20000 km, simply the engine need that period to adopt and after that is goes much better, also i am wondering how you vehicles go so slow with couple of person inside, A/C don't have such huge impact on this car, because it have enough HP to carry it, by my opinion you should check your air,fuel filter and spark plug and replace them, becasue car have such low mileage i think that it was parked for very long time somewhere, i can't find any other explenation for such low mileage, hover like to be driver at high rpm, so don't bother to stick the throttle to "the end", simply hover like when you drive it like that

here is one sample:

my car have only 1 month and we do a first service to replace engine oil on 2500 km, on 7500 km i drive this car with full speed for over 200 km at local highway and nothing happend, this car now have over 100.000 without any engine problems and goes quite good for a 2ton suv, from the beggining you should drive this engine without much saving, simply japanese engines like high rpm

for the vibrations, check the proppeler shaft and make a balance, or simply check the tires and balance them, keep the pressure between 2,3 on front and 2,5,2,6 on rear if you drive lot of persons there, i think that here is nothing serius, if still you have problem go to your service station to check the suspension but i don't think that there is any problem with it
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement