Questions about Great Wall cars - Page 3 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Great Wall / Haval

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-28-2006, 07:01 PM   #21
Dennis Juan Sanabria

Default Write to GWM to have a hover

Hello! if you want to have a GW HOVER, and you dont have a dealer in Pakistan, write to GW the web side is www.gwm.com.cn and they have a especial way to do. Good Luck, Dennis Juan Sanabria.
Dennis Juan Sanabria is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2006, 05:21 AM   #22
toemo

Default GWM exports Hover to Germany?

Hi,
a German-Newspaper wrote, that GWM will exports the Hover to Europa and especially to Germany, too.
Has anybody heart or read about it (in China)?
Thanks
toemo
toemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 05:38 PM   #23
micodelija

no...they are going to italy
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2006, 11:40 AM   #24
Dennis Juan Sanabria

Default GWM Pick up Single Cab and Extra Cab 4x4

Mr Micodelia! do you think it is posible to have 4X4 in the future to pickup Single Cab and E·xtra Cab Diesel ? And: Is posible to have now the Safe, Sing and Hover Diesel 4x4 ? Please aswered me... Thanks again, Dennis Juan
Old 09-06-2006, 06:20 PM   #25
micodelija

I doubt that GWM will produce 4x4 for single cab and extra cab,deer is an old model...it's a good vehicle but i doubt that comapany want to invest in old models,presnonaly i think that all models of pick up's must have 4x4,also the competition have it,mazda,mitsubishi,isuzu,or toyota

As i know safe is not avalaible with diesel engine,sing is avalaible with diesel and 4x4 but only 57 KW???,i think that hover will be avalible with 4x4 diesel engine but again,only 70 kW??? on 1900 kg??? I am not still drive that INTEC engine,i hope that it will be soon,maybe in near future they will offer new diesel engine for all models. I heard something that company will devolp new common rail 2.0 diesel engine,stronger then this one 2.8,i am not sure for now.I am a fan of gasoline engines...and than put them on LPG. It's much cheaper to drive it because of the price of LPG,50 % lower than fuel.Also it's good for the engine.Also i don't know why company in hover have mitsubihsi engine instead of their gw 2.4 engine??? They have strong production of engines.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:42 AM   #26
Dennis Juan Sanabria

Default GreatWall 4x4 Diesel ???

Thanks very much Micodelia, I am happy whit your aswered. But I whant to now it is posible to GWM to have in single cab and extracab a 4x4 Diesel, i now that you say Deer is a old model, but in a new model do you think thay are going to use 4x4 Diesel. Because in Costa Rica, my contry, the people use a lot of Single Cab and extra cab in Diesel 4X4, example: TOYOTA,MAZDA, ISUZU and Misubishi they have this type of pickup in 4x4 Diesel TDI. Thanks again, best regards Dennis Juan
Old 09-07-2006, 03:47 PM   #27
micodelija

as i know...the diesel engine will be basic engine in wingle pick up model,i think that it will be 4x4
Old 09-15-2006, 03:06 PM   #28
guatemala

Default great wall in guatemala

hi to all group!!!!
can i know wich pick-up models GWM sells in guatemala? (size, engine etc.)?
i need a pick-up with diesel engine and i don't know if GWM sells pick-up with diesel engines in guatemala.

thanks for your attention and cooperation!!

fabio.
guatemala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 12:51 PM   #29
Dennis Juan Sanabria

Default Greatwall in Ctentral America

To the people in Guatemala, When Guatemala star the bussinnes whit GWM, we sold from Costa Rica units pick up in Diesel. I now they have Diesel engine, because in all Central America GWM have dealers, and we use diesel engine, enter in : GreatwallGuatemala.com, to see what happen, please call me back Phone: (506) 234-0201, best regards, Dennis Juan Sanabria, GreatwallCosta Rica.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:27 PM   #30
Admin
Chery Driver

GreatwallGuatemala.com website doesnt work
Advertisement