Questions about Great Wall cars - Page 8 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Great Wall / Haval

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-01-2007, 03:28 AM   #71
george_vg

Default Dealer site states 925kg

Read this article and all I could find so far, but loadbox could hold 1025+ if the same as the Isuzu loadbox, but only legal limit allowed is 925kg...that usually point to "weaker" chassis or axle!
The GWM which "theoretically uses the same chassis & maybe the same axle is allowed 1080kg... so where is the difference?

Makes me worry if the chassis is actually really Isuzu, but thinner steel?

The vehicle also weighs less than the current 2.0 lt Isuzu so where did it shed its weight? hopefully not on the body or chassis!

Cheers
George
george_vg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2007, 07:51 AM   #72
george_vg

Default GAW (Gross Axle Weight)

Hi Again

Anyone know what the Gross Axle Weight is on the Single Cab pickups?
..or who supplies GWM with axles so I can check myself?

Thanks

George
Old 08-02-2007, 01:21 PM   #73
george_vg

Default Answer found

Front axle Unladen: 860kg

Front axle Laden: 940 kg

Rear axle Unladen: 650kg

Rear axle Laden: 1395kg

Thanks to GWM South Africa

Old 08-16-2007, 12:39 PM   #74
jvpe67

The availability of a third-row seat makes smaller SUV a great alternative to the traditional midsize SUV models.

Published in mercurynews.com, On October 13th 2006. "..........Hyundai says research shows 40 percent of CUV buyers want three rows of seats............."

Last edited by jvpe67; 08-16-2007 at 12:43 PM.
jvpe67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 04:42 AM   #75
micodelija

last week in croatia died 9 people in car crashes,in all crashes people who seat at third row (vw sharan) was dead!!!
i think that people shoud't try their luck by that
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:15 PM   #76
brenholm

Default Great Wall Deer Costa Rica

Hi,

I've got a 2004 Great Wall Deer, double cab, Gas, 2 x 4 in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Recently my distributor went dead. I am looking for a new one, and wondering if there are any suggestions for Costa Rica.

The Parts Distributor out of San Jose, says that maybe it will be 15 days to order. I don't believe 15 days, I think longer, and also need it faster.

If anyone knows where I might be able to find one, please let me know!

Thanks,
brenholm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 04:04 AM   #77
sonic

Default Price comparisons

Good day all, I am in South Africa, and at the moment we only have the double cabs and the "multi wagon" (shine) from GWM, the Hover is supposedly coming within the next 3 months, but no-one is able to give prices yet, no all I need to know is what is the price for the shine and the hover in the US, or anywhere else. I am trying to figure out what the approximate cost of the Hover will be. All help will be greatly appreciated.
sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:04 PM   #78
Dennis Juan Sanabria

Default Greatwall Costa Rica Parts

Hello!!! I work whith GWM in Costa Rica, please call to 222-0738 to by this part.
Dennis Juan Sanabria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:56 AM   #79
Mienie9

Hi,
I work here @ GWM in edenvale, unfortunaly we have orderd stock for next year of the Hover and still dont know what we are paying for it.

You can send me your details to [email protected] and i can let you know as soon as i find something out about the price.

Andre
Mienie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 04:20 PM   #80
vitordavid

Default Any advice before i buy GWM?

Hi people.
I am still a rookie in this forum, but i have some experience already with Chinesese Buses, see the buses forum if you like.
I live in a small island in west africa, I already sold in here many cars new and used. Diahatsu, Ssangyong, Seat, Daewoo.
For a long time i was thinking in importing directly from China cars to here.
Many brands and models passed by my head: ZX, Xinkai, Dadi, Chery, GWM...
Based in many information, direct contact with factories, insiders information, internet and specialy this forum. A special thank to Juan from Costa Rica and Nico. All your helpfull information was very important to me.
I will buy one Hover diesel super Luxury 4x4 for my wife and 2 more models to sell localy. I still dont know what to buy a Wingle a Sing or another Hover.
The only thing i know is that i will buy them diesel, because the petrol costs almost 2 dollars per liter and the disel costs 1,10 usd.
All of you GWM owners you have any advice for me? special request for the factory, some common spare part to order in advance?

Many thanks
vd
vitordavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement