Great Wall Haval H5 - Page 13 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Great Wall / Haval

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:33 AM   #121
micodelija

Default Re: Great Wall Haval H5

hover sport, 2010 year
brc lpg sistem, only 9000 km
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5635604.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	22313  

Last edited by CCF mod; 01-23-2015 at 03:37 PM.
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #122
micodelija

what i like the most??? DVD SYSTEM!!!

car is absolute fantastic , simply great wall upgrade all the missing things on old models, seats are better, driving skills, interior quality,so many upgrades which i can't even write here
Old 05-11-2011, 11:36 AM   #123
micodelija

here is also one amazing paint job, made in italy
"mat" color style, look very attractive but cost is also expensive to make it, this car also have front led lights and 18 inch rims 255/55

Old 05-12-2011, 12:49 AM   #124
Johnny Blaze

mico, on the right from it - is it a Wingle?
Johnny Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:39 AM   #125
micodelija

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Blaze View Post
mico, on the right from it - is it a Wingle?
yes it is, i also drive new models, steed 5 with diesel engine, i will post some photos there
Old 05-12-2011, 06:47 AM   #126
alby13

Quote:
Originally Posted by micodelija View Post

here is also one amazing paint job, made in italy
"mat" color style, look very attractive but cost is also expensive to make it, this car also have front led lights and 18 inch rims 255/55
i don't understand why they made these expensive mat painted versions. were they ordered or special versions to display?
Old 05-12-2011, 04:26 PM   #127
micodelija

this is special equipment...for people who want to pay for it, stock basic hover don't have such paint
Old 05-13-2011, 12:01 AM   #128
alby13

Quote:
Originally Posted by micodelija View Post
this is special equipment...for people who want to pay for it, stock basic hover don't have such paint
how much does it cost?
Old 05-13-2011, 03:38 AM   #129
micodelija

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby13 View Post
how much does it cost?
too much
this car on upper photo have lot of extra equipment:
- lpg
- mat color
- abs body kit for whole car, front, rear, side
- 18 inch rims are tires 255/55
- small front led lights

all of this cost almost 6000€, maybe even more, i am not sure

this is basic car, without any of that, i like this red color, fits good
here where i live also many customers ask for extra equipment and people simply want to pay for it, because many of them want to have personalized car
Old 06-02-2011, 04:57 AM   #130
Chinesecars

I'm ready to buy an H5 in China right now but I'm also extremely frustrated. First, the Eaton “MLocker” axle differential is only available with the gasoline engines and I absolutely want a diesel engine.

I'm considering the H5 with the 2.0VGT diesel engine, but the front end designs of both H5 models can’t even compare with the terrific looking H3 (especially the diesel models with their intercooler hood scoop).

The H5 "Extreme" model has a terrible looking huge grille (looks like a Chrysler 300C car grille). The other “Euro” model grille isn’t so bad, but it’s bland and boring.

I also learned that the H5 2.0VGT doesn’t offer the complete Borg-Warner TOD system with all 4 modes (like Ford and Isuzu). It only has 2 modes, 2wd and auto 4wd. They didn’t include full-time 4-wheel drive (high range) and full-time 4-wheel drive (low range).

I want the “go anywhere” capability of the H3’s traditional transfer case with high and low range 4wd lock, the performance and economy advantage of the new 2.0VGT engine, and absolutely the classic looks of the H3’s front end.

I drove two new H5s last week. The new 6-speed’s synchronizers seem much better than the old notchy 5-speed manual (1st and 2nd gear synchros are really notchy). BUT, it has a dangerous design flaw (at least presently). Because the shift lever’s left side "detent spring" is VERY weak, it is VERY easy to accidently shift the transmission into reverse gear when you are attempting to enter 1st gear. It’s VERY easy to accidently shift into reverse.

The new Hyundai 5-speed automatic transmission handles great. But, the electronic fuel pedal responds strangely. When you push the fuel pedal, it has a "delayed response". You have to wait a few seconds while the engine’s rpms slowly begin to accelerate. It doesn't respond (accelerate) immediately to pedal movement like most cars and trucks with electronic fuel pedals (and the cable-controlled 2.5TCI/5-speed and 2.0VGT/6-speed). You begin pushing the pedal down but nothing happens. Then slowly, the power arrives. Strange. That needs to be fixed.

The 2.0VGT has a dead performance area under 2,000rpm, before the turbo begins to help (actually the 2.5TCI has better low rpm performance and a much smoother transition into the “turbo power range”). I also thought the electronic fuel pedal's spring (in the auto H5) is a bit stiff (long trips might be uncomfortable for your right leg).

The 2.0VGT has very acceptable noise levels up to 3,000 rpm. But at about 3,500 rpm (within the engine's operating range), the engine begins making terrible sounds. It may be vibrations, or the engine itself. Anyway, it’s not a normal sound.

Last edited by Chinesecars; 06-07-2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: spelling
Chinesecars is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement