Great Wall Haval (Hover) H3 - Page 12 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Great Wall / Haval

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 08:49 AM   #111
tdi
Senior Member
 
tdi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 102
Default Re: Great Wall Hover

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_krpan
What defines luxury car? Base price?
in here its the engine size. 2.800 cc or even 2.500 cc for the new engine is taxed as luxury.

Even the Peri with the 1.35 liter engine is taxed as a mid range and pays 25% + 15%

only cars of 1.0 or less pay 10% + 15%

too bad
tdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-27-2009, 10:14 AM   #112
micodelija
Senior Member
 
micodelija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Croatia
Posts: 928
Default Re: Great Wall Hover

let talk about safety again, today I have recive some photos form my dealership, here is what happed, they fall off from the road into a dig, over 40 meter deep, i was shocked when i see those photos





3 persons was in the car and nobody was hurt, engine, gearbox, chasis is ok, even interior like seats, instrument panels look quite good, i am really satisfied with the safety in hover
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:14 AM   #113
Enrico
Junior Member
 
Enrico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Udine, Italia
Posts: 29
Default Re: Great Wall Hover

hi everybody, I'm Enrico from Udine Italy, i live near the Slovenian border.

China Cars and GWM in particular are my passion: after 1 long year of reflection, last week i booked my GWM 4x4 super luxury with a special Sport Pack. This sport pack is quite different with the one shown in the photo of our friend from Slovenija.

Probably this week i will get my Hover. Anyway I've still many questions about gwm, and unfortunately italian press is not correct because of the influence of fiat.

I hope Micodelija can help about some questions. The first in that GWM Hover is sold only for 4 passenger and not five because omologated as 'autocarro' (pick up). Someone says that this is because GWM has not passed safety test. Is it real?

Another question for Micodelija: are you a dealer of GWM or you are the official importer as Eurasia in Italy? Thanks a lot also for you wonderful work on you tube.
Thanks a lot for this wonderful forum.
Enrico is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 02-01-2009, 04:25 AM   #114
Enrico
Junior Member
 
Enrico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Udine, Italia
Posts: 29
Default Re: Great Wall Hover

what about the new DVD Divx stereo inside GWM Hover? It works very well as the hard disk that we can usually connect to the TV. Very good also the sd card reader

Last week i tried also GWM Steed (Wingle); very good pick up truck. In italy prices for Steed are 16,000 for 4x2 and 18,500 for 4x4 super luxury (with leather inside and gpl). This pick up is much better tha Gonow Tata and Mahindra ones!!!

Up GWM
Enrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:47 AM   #115
mememe
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,189
Default Re: Great Wall Hover

Welcome to CCF Enrico

It's nice to hear that you're having good time with your Hover

Btw here is the link for the comparison of Tata, Mahindra and GWM done by South African motor experts

http://www.cartoday.com/content/maga...1/GWMDCLux.pdf
mememe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:19 AM   #116
micodelija
Senior Member
 
micodelija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Croatia
Posts: 928
Default Re: Great Wall Hover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrico
hi everybody, I'm Enrico from Udine Italy, i live near the Slovenian border.

China Cars and GWM in particular are my passion: after 1 long year of reflection, last week i booked my GWM 4x4 super luxury with a special Sport Pack. This sport pack is quite different with the one shown in the photo of our friend from Slovenija.

Probably this week i will get my Hover. Anyway I've still many questions about gwm, and unfortunately italian press is not correct because of the influence of fiat.

I hope Micodelija can help about some questions. The first in that GWM Hover is sold only for 4 passenger and not five because omologated as 'autocarro' (pick up). Someone says that this is because GWM has not passed safety test. Is it real?

Another question for Micodelija: are you a dealer of GWM or you are the official importer as Eurasia in Italy? Thanks a lot also for you wonderful work on you tube
Thanks a lot for this wonderful forum.
hello enrico, thank you that you have logged here, i hope that you will have great time with us

i am official importer for Croatia, we work diretcly with GWM because, people from Eurasia are our good friends, we usually talk and share our expiricances with the vehicles, for now we didn't have any bigger problems and I can say all best for them, they are very proffesional

for that what you ask, hover is 100% safe car, the press usually write that what you pay that so I don't trust them very much,I don't have any big contact with press, my policy is...give the car to the customers and let they jugde them, you can see also on my youtube site all videos from crash test,also couple of my friends and me also have some accident with hover and nobody have any bigger injuries,you can see also on those photos up...nobody is hurt from that accident, what more do you need to see that car is safe? hover is homolgated as autocarro because those engies 4g64 are euro 3 standard with OBD, in croatia is also homologated as N1 vehicle, but we solve homologation for 5 person, here also nobody take care for it, one time I drive 7 person in hover ,most important that engine is good, i have 85000 km with him...no problems, also on LPG

there was some problems with safety,but not for driver, for other persons in traffic, if you hit a person on the road, it's called pedesetriran test, but if you hit somebody with that car on the road what that person can expect??? Hover have 1900 kg and he must be happy if he is alive
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:22 AM   #117
micodelija
Senior Member
 
micodelija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Croatia
Posts: 928
Default Re: Great Wall Hover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrico
what about the new DVD Divx stereo inside GWM Hover? It works very well as the hard disk that we can usually connect to the TV. Very good also the sd card reader

Last week i tried also GWM Steed (Wingle); very good pick up truck. In italy prices for Steed are 16,000 for 4x2 and 18,500 for 4x4 super luxury (with leather inside and gpl). This pick up is much better tha Gonow Tata and Mahindra ones!!!

Up GWM
my wingle have 60000 km without any problems, but i have first diesel engines, 2.8 tc, car is 200% better than mahindra or gonow, simply if more modern, have better safety, design is moder, driving skills are better, have abs + ebd, double airbags..., i am 100% sure that wingle will have very good selling results

for that DVD in hover is very nice, we drive one time in china and look our movie in car
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:23 AM   #118
micodelija
Senior Member
 
micodelija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Croatia
Posts: 928
Default Re: Great Wall Hover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememe
Welcome to CCF Enrico

It's nice to hear that you're having good time with your Hover

Btw here is the link for the comparison of Tata, Mahindra and GWM done by South African motor experts

http://www.cartoday.com/content/maga...1/GWMDCLux.pdf
yes, but here on the photo is all sailor model...when we compare wingle with it, I am sure that wingle is much better than those competitors
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #119
Enrico
Junior Member
 
Enrico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Udine, Italia
Posts: 29
Default Re: Great Wall Hover

thank you very much for your quick answer...tel me one thing please...have you got a GWM web site in Croazia?

Every year i bring my family in HR on holyday...last year we went to PAG island...and also we'got friends in Spadici near Porec....where are you? Zagreb?

Do you know if it is possible to add the fifth passenger after omologation in italy...maybe do you know someone in Eurasia who can help me about? (i have three sons and i've bought hover anyway....
Enrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #120
micodelija
Senior Member
 
micodelija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Croatia
Posts: 928
Default Re: Great Wall Hover

I live in city of Varaždin,it's 70 km from Zagreb, usually it's called little wien , for that homologation maybe you can ask directly in euroasia,there is lot of person in charge for homologation, i know some directors from financial departments and general managers, try to send them the email or simply go to them, maybe you have 2 hours from udine

i think that you shoud't worry about that, i doubt that police will bother you because of that, very often I also travel in many european countries with my car and don't have any problems with it, very soon hover will have homologation as M1, they have install the new engine and also most of new certificates are already verified from british VCA

p.s
PAG is very nice, I spend my holidays there for almost 6 years
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

                    
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.