China Car Forums banner

Dongfeng AX7 & MX5 SUV

37K views 34 replies 6 participants last post by  Lawrence 
#1 ·
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Company is a subsidiary of the Dongfeng Motor Corporation. It produces the Joyear, Fengxing MPV’s, trucks and will soon debut an old-style suv. Car on pics is a new style hybrid suv that will debut somewhere next year.

The new suv wull be based on the Dongfeng Jingyi mpv, red car on the small pic. Suv will get a 1.5 petrol engine from Dongfeng’s joint venture partner Nissan. Hybrid technology will be added by dongfeng, likely with a little help from the Japanese.

sources:
http://auto.163.com/10/0929/11/6HODKDCC0008432U.html?toutu
http://www.thetycho.com/dongfeng-liuzhou-working-on-hybrid-suv/

See less See more
#34 ·
Hi dears, can anybody help me with AX7 (model 2015, bought in 2019).
Me and my friends have this car and chinese android head unit, Tesla style, SC9853 SoC, canbus Adapter from Raise (DFMC-RZ-01)

The problem is:

1. In case we choose CAN settings: RZC - Dongfeng - FS AX7 - RZC.XP (which is installed by default) Dynamic parking lines are static and parking sensor are not shown on the screen (all the needed settings in the HU are done)
2. If we choose CAN settings: RZC - Honda - CRV - RZC(Keep.Air), wait several seconds (until it is applied) and immediately choose RZC - Dongfeng - FS AX7 - RZC.XP – dynamic lines follow wheel rotating and parking sensors are shown on the screen and work.
3. Sometime after ACC off (it looks like when HU goes to sleep in 5 minutes) dynamic parking lines become static again and parking sensor are not shown on the screen OR they are on the screen but don’t see a barrier in the same time the CAN settings are still RZC - Dongfeng - FS AX7 - RZC.XP
4. Repeating of the procedure of choosing RZC - Honda - CRV - RZC(Keep.Air) and changing it to RZC - Dongfeng - FS AX7 - RZC.XP helps, but sometime later everything broken again.
5. In case we choose abdolutely another chinese car in can settings - parking lines are ok, but outside temp disappers and only half of parking sensors shown on the screen and don't see a barrier.

Moreover, Car application which must show fuel consumption and other car data shows nothing.
Does anybody know:
What to do to fix the problem with lines and parking radars?
If Dongfeng canbus has data on fuel consumption etc? If so, why HU doesn't show it?
Is it possible to buy canbus adapter for Dongfeng from any other vendor like BNR (some other my friends have another HU with BNR adapter out of the box and it works perfectly), Hiworld etc. If so, where? I tried to find it on several biggest chinese online stores, but all the sellers say they sell adapters only together with HU.

Thank you in advance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.