Great Wall Motors in Peru - Page 2 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Great Wall / Haval

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-12-2008, 08:44 PM   #11
zzffirst

Default Re: Great Wall Motors in Peru

could some one tell me In Peru who is greatwall's dealer?

I want to buy a Haver SUV.
zzffirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2008, 02:44 AM   #12
micodelija

hi jason, why you want to buy a hover? are you still selling gonow?
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 03:58 AM   #13
jvpe67

If you live in China, Why do you want to buy a Hover in Peru ?
jvpe67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2008, 01:24 PM   #14
bronco

Im thinking to buy a Great Wall Safe 4x4, someone knows people with experience in this model in Peru?
bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:34 PM   #15
mememe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco
Im thinking to buy a Great Wall Safe 4x4, someone knows people with experience in this model in Peru?

one of the members here already bought one in some European country and is driving it.
mememe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:50 PM   #16
tdi

The Safe i dont know it, i have some experience in the Hover and Wingle both with diesel engine. My evaluation is positive for both.
They are tough, resistent, economical.
The negative side is i think the 2.8 tc engine lacks torque.
tdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:06 AM   #17
micodelija

we had a safe model, very good car for off road, problem was fuel consuption between 10 or 12 liters of gasoline...but we solve that with installing LPG sistem on it

newer models have 4 braking disc, which is better than before, before they have drums on back tires, also you can order it with 2.2 engine 106 ps and 2.4 engine with 130 ps, also eqipment is very good, have A/C, power sterring, electric windows, central lock and so...

also car have very cheap spare part's,here is some pics of my last model, 2005 year model

here is lpg instalation

also i put chip tuning on it, give 10 ps more to engine, reduces fuel consuption, and top speed was better, also engine was better to drive
Old 06-20-2008, 05:07 AM   #18
micodelija

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdi
The Safe i dont know it, i have some experience in the Hover and Wingle both with diesel engine. My evaluation is positive for both.
They are tough, resistent, economical.
The negative side is i think the 2.8 tc engine lacks torque.
for wingle isn't so bad...my wingle how have 20000 km and goes much better when he had 5000 km, for hover 2.8 tc isn't so good..lack of power,but you can install chip tuning on it, we put on hover 30 ps more without a problem
Old 06-20-2008, 05:32 AM   #19
tdi

"for wingle isn't so bad...my wingle how have 20000 km and goes much better when he had 5000 km, for hover 2.8 tc isn't so good..lack of power,but you can install chip tuning on it, we put on hover 30 ps more without a problem"

From my first day in this forum i always took much attention in your coments i found them very informative. Do you recomend any chip brand?
By the way the cargo cover you instaled in your wingle looks great, was is custom made?
tdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:51 AM   #20
micodelija

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdi
"for wingle isn't so bad...my wingle how have 20000 km and goes much better when he had 5000 km, for hover 2.8 tc isn't so good..lack of power,but you can install chip tuning on it, we put on hover 30 ps more without a problem"

From my first day in this forum i always took much attention in your coments i found them very informative. Do you recomend any chip brand?
By the way the cargo cover you instaled in your wingle looks great, was is custom made?
thank you

that cargo cover is original from GWM, you just pay when you order your car,it's very good quality, i also sell other brand like ARB, they are very expensive but don't have this quality

for chip...it's very complicated question, the most important is not to mess with the original ECU, you can see on my pictures, better to install another computer who will do that and to have the communication between ECU AND CHIP, we are using dastek unichip, it's very good product, you can informe better on the internet sites(look in yahoo) how it works, on my car he give more power 5-10 % on gasoline and 20-30 % on diesel, it's not recommented to go over that because engine will over heat, and usually person who put it in your car must have dynomater to measure power, torque and heating of engine, to find best parameters for it...then you will not have any problems with engine, also fuel consuption will be lower and car will go better, before when i drive it on hills i must put in 3rd gear and I must step on in...after we put chip we drive it regular, on 4th or 5th gear on low RPM and car simply have more power

Last edited by micodelija; 06-20-2008 at 05:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement