Great Wall Motors in Peru - Page 3 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Great Wall / Haval

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-20-2008, 05:58 AM   #21
tdi

Default Re: Great Wall Motors in Peru

Once again many thanks.
When i bought the first batch of Wingles i asked Mr Peter from Great Wall if they ahd cargo covers. And he said no.
I must ask again now
See you

Vitor
tdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2008, 06:05 AM   #22
micodelija

yes, they also told us that for deer we can't get cargo bed liner...now we have it, you must ask...and show him this pictures

Last edited by micodelija; 06-20-2008 at 06:09 AM.
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:06 AM   #23
jvpe67

Micodelija,
Great Posts !!!!
I understand that the Cargo cover is GWM original.
But is it from the factory in china or from the dealer in your country ?
jvpe67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2008, 02:49 PM   #24
micodelija

i am a dealer in my country, and we order it original from gwm factory
Old 07-24-2008, 11:25 PM   #25
bronco

Dear Micodelija: wich is the best fuel for GWM Safe? In Peru we have 90 octanes, 95 octanes and 97 octanes. Dou you recommend 90 octanes?

Do you know internet web about GWM Safe accesories?

Thanks
bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:16 PM   #26
micodelija

if is it safe with 2.2 engine that use 95 octanes, if have 4g64 engine 2.4...aslo 95 but in that engine we try 100 octane and car goes very good, sometimes I add 100 in my hover

best accesories for GWM have WINBO DONGIJAN ACCESORIES, they are GWM OEM supplier, here is some pictures of it:

here is the link of their website:
http://www.winbo4x4.com/v2006/en/ran..._go.php?sid=25

i will send you a mail from persons which you can contact, they will sure help you,products are very good quality and we don't have any problems with it
Old 09-19-2008, 01:35 PM   #27
bronco

Finally I received my new GWM Safe....and is my worst experience. It has a strange sound inside dashboard, parking brake doesn´t stop the car, the leather seats are not real leather, high light doesn´t work, the rear cup of the tools is missing.

I sold my Fiat Adventure with only 25000 kms to buy the GWM Safe. Bad bussines
Old 09-19-2008, 03:01 PM   #28
mememe

Hover is the only acceptable/good GWM model I think, both inside and outside China.
mememe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:44 AM   #29
micodelija

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco
Finally I received my new GWM Safe....and is my worst experience. It has a strange sound inside dashboard, parking brake doesn´t stop the car, the leather seats are not real leather, high light doesn´t work, the rear cup of the tools is missing.

I sold my Fiat Adventure with only 25000 kms to buy the GWM Safe. Bad bussines
can you put a pictures of it? for all of that other stuff you shoud contact your dealer and ask for warranty to solve this problems

- for parking brake, depends which model you have, new F1 or regular, do you have 4 discs or rear drums? that parking brake can be adusted that work very good
- for high light,go to service station let electrician look at that
- seats are not real leather, that costs much more, and usually you can get it only is expesive brands like mercedes, bmw, lexus,hover also don't have real leather,and for wingle i am not sure, but i can say that it's better quality than in hover
- for that last part, i don't know on what you mean, but if any part is missing go to service and ask for it

i must say one thing, safe, deer, sing, pegasus and models like that isn't producing in company where is producing hover and wingle, they don't have that quality like hover and wingle,safe if a model which is alternative to expensive japanese of europeans models, and most important there is that he have very good 4x4, also i am sure that price of the spare parts isn't so much expensive

by my opinion, your dealership where you buy a car, didn't do good "check service" before they deliver the vehicle to you, just one advice, replace all oils in gearbox and front and rear axels, put there new api gl4 or api gl5 gradation, chinese oil is very strange i can say, even is they use mobil or esso, it's simply made for chinese weather conditions
Old 10-01-2008, 11:57 AM   #30
bronco

I went to my GWM dealer and they fixed all problems in my Safe. Now it has 1,000 kms
Sponsored Links
Advertisement