Saab in China - Page 3 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Others

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-13-2009, 03:36 AM   #21
nzsaab

Default Re: Saab in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiGuy
That might not be the case, Mehmet. Saab looks as though it might be pruchased by an Arab sheikh, not a Chinese auto manufacturer.
Well it seems that the Arab guy has fallen silent and all eyes are upon a few inetersted parties. There was a tour of the Saab facilities in Sweden recently for the potential buyers. It has been confirmed that Geely are very interested however they have not yet submitted a bid. Fiat are also interested however they have said there only intention is to buy Saab, close down Saab and use its dealer network to sell Fiats in America. I think that sucks and all the executives at Fiat should be lined up and shot next to the GM executives! There are also many interested private American investors who wouldnt mind splashing out a bit to save peoples jobs and bring the fire back into the belly of the angry Griffen.
nzsaab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2009, 03:44 AM   #22
nzsaab

These photos of the 9-5 posted by KiwiGuy WERE NOT RELEASED BY SAAB! They were made by an enthusiast on photoshop. Saab have not released anything on the 9-5 however they are releasing many things by the day about the new 9-4x model. There is now a list of engines to be availible for the 9-4x out on the net.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:43 PM   #23
KiwiGuy

Thank you for your, uh, interesting opinon nzsaab. however, there are a few things that needed to be sorted out. NOBODY cares whether the pictures wer released by Saab or not, and Lexus is owned by Toyota, so the cars you see were not badge egnineered. And about that photoshop thing. This forum is about the Chinese auto industry. Almost everything is photoshopped!
Nice to see you online though my friend.
KiwiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-14-2009, 03:25 AM   #24
nzsaab

Hello there well firstly this is a forum about Saab so it would only be natural that the people that view this page are somewhat inetersted in knowing factual information about the brand.

You say Lexus is owned by Toyota so the cars are not badge engineered, well Saab is owned by GM, Chevy is Owned by GM and so are alot of other marques, there is no difference. The only difference is that Toyota has less brands.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:57 PM   #25
KiwiGuy

Saab have been absent from the SUV market until they launched the 9-7x a few years ago. To replace it, they've come up with this beauty, the 9-4x.

No new on where it is sold though.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:14 AM   #26
Mehmet

i think saab is different than lexus or acura; its reminds everyone swedish steel like volvo does...and these brands are kind of national brands and should stay like that whoever is the owner....
Mehmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:47 AM   #27
nzsaab

I really like the look of the 9-4x and if i had the money I would definatly be lineing up to buy one!
Old 05-28-2009, 12:13 AM   #28
KiwiGuy

Right. some interior pics of Saab 9-4.
General view

Close up

It's interesting. First, Saab comes out with thier 9-4 compact SUV followed by Volvo with thier XC60. To be honest, I don't know who to go for.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:18 AM   #29
KiwiGuy

And some spy pictures of next gen 9-5.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:29 AM   #30
nzsaab

it seems your 9-5 pictures didnt come out!

I think you know who to go for. The Saab is just better. Face it. Its quirky, individual, scandanavian, sporty, powerful, durable and reliable?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement