Are you from foreign countries - Page 5 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Misc > Off-topic

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-03-2006, 02:46 AM   #41
SoCal

I'm a Chinese living in California. All I see here are Japanese cars, esp Toyota/Lexus and Honda/Acura.
SoCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2006, 04:31 PM   #42
Admin
Chery Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal
I'm a Chinese living in California. All I see here are Japanese cars, esp Toyota/Lexus and Honda/Acura.
also lots of BMW's
Old 05-03-2006, 04:45 PM   #43
SoCal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin
also lots of BMW's

That's true, but they are not really that good. My sister bought a brand new 323i back in 2000, and the engine burned at 60000 miles, it cost her $5000 to fix the problem. Yet still a lot of people buy them here.
SoCal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2006, 07:07 PM   #44
gr8

Quote:

hey SoCal this is what they whole forum is about, chinese cars entering the US
gr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:13 PM   #45
ash
CCF Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8
Quote:

hey SoCal this is what they whole forum is about, chinese cars entering the US

lol i think he knew that
ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 05:28 PM   #46
starex

Well, now it´s my turn. I´m Kike, half italian (mother) and half Spanish (father) but i´ve born in Madrid, Spain......I´ve lived in London for some years and after that, i moved to Spain again, but to the south, Marbella exactly, in Malaga province. During some years, i was living for short times in other countries, like France, Italy, Maroc or Luxemburg. Now i think no one can move me, jeejej. I posted some pics of my cars on the other post (Ride subforum). I actually works as journalist...and im writting some post and articles for spanish.autoblog.com, the spanish sister site of chinese.autoblog.com. My name there is enrique Garcia (Kike it´s the short name)

Last edited by starex; 05-12-2006 at 05:36 PM.
starex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 05:00 AM   #47
fm.illuminatus

Quote:
That's true, but they are not really that good. My sister bought a brand new 323i back in 2000, and the engine burned at 60000 miles, it cost her $5000 to fix the problem. Yet still a lot of people buy them here.
So just because you sister bought a BMW and had a problem means all BMW's are bad? Way to think logically. How did the engine "burn out" anyhow? Did she even bother to change the oil, do regular maintenence, etc, or did she just drive it until it broke?

Last edited by fm.illuminatus; 05-13-2006 at 05:04 AM.
fm.illuminatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 05:01 AM   #48
fm.illuminatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8
Im CBC chinese born canadian Edmonton Alberta, there are a million of us here and another 29 million non-CBC's, come here chinese cars, here is your market, Canadians are waiting for you, we dont hate any country (*other than americans), we dont boycott you cars, we just want good cars for good price.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited by fm.illuminatus; 05-13-2006 at 05:05 AM.
fm.illuminatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:55 AM   #49
katsura

I'm British-Chinese, originally from Shanghai. I have lived in the UK longer than I did China, so my Chinese skills are rather weak, I can read and listen but can't write them.

Glad to meet you all.
katsura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 11:20 AM   #50
Admin
Chery Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by starex
Well, now its my turn. Im Kike, half italian (mother) and half Spanish (father) but ive born in Madrid, Spain......Ive lived in London for some years and after that, i moved to Spain again, but to the south, Marbella exactly, in Malaga province. During some years, i was living for short times in other countries, like France, Italy, Maroc or Luxemburg. Now i think no one can move me, jeejej. I posted some pics of my cars on the other post (Ride subforum). I actually works as journalist...and im writting some post and articles for spanish.autoblog.com, the spanish sister site of chinese.autoblog.com. My name there is enrique Garcia (Kike its the short name)
great stuff starex, hope this forum helps you to write articles on chinese cars , and dont forget to spread to word of these forums to people interested in chinese cars
Advertisement