Great Wall Wingle3 and Wingle5 - Page 14 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Great Wall / Haval

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-13-2010, 07:55 AM   #131
Trevor TR090

Default Re: Great Wall Wingle

Quote:
Originally Posted by micodelija
first of all most important is to pick quality LPG sistem, you have many italians and other makers, like lovato, landi renzo, tommaseto, brc,omvl and others, there is also good and quality dutch model prince or AG

also very important is that when you choose the LPG sistem, you must choose a right one for your engine specifications, many times because it's cheaper people choose a wrong sistem for their car, so they are having problems

there is no any problems with lpg during any weather conditions, this should not have any effect, my car work fine during hot summer or cold winter, no matter what, problem can be if you don't have regular maintance, mainly you must check the ECU of lpg to check the parameters and replace the filter for it, also you can use aditives which can provide better work of your lpg injectors

there is a small lost on power, mainly in acceleration of car, also fuel consuption is little bit higher when you compare it with driving on gasoline, but cost is cheaper, so there is still room for benefit, also my car didn't lost anything on driving skills, i can drive 180 km/h on highway on lpg, the same like on gasoline

here is just a sample, we have put some lovato lpg sistem on hover, but it didn't work so good on cars, car was much slower and there was problem with too big consuption of lpg, then we try to omvl and landi renzo sistems, car work much better, because they offer more expensive sistem which is better adopted to our engines, the same is with BRC, many models of GWM in italy have BRC sistem and work very good, most important is to buy a sistem which is best to your engine specification, and you must have a service in which you can thrust that they will told you good information, not just one to sold you the sistem,no, important is that the sistem which you buy is approved by manifacture for the engine, usually you can also find a list of engines which is supported
Thank you for the information Regards Trevor TR090
Trevor TR090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #132
V240

For the Aussie's interested in LPG this is the only system I know of approved for use on the V240 (wingle) in Australia currently.

http://www.australianlpgwarehouse.co...Wall-V240.aspx

Can't tell you anything about quality or how well the V240 runs with it as I haven't heard anyone using LPG on them here yet. As to your new car warranty you will have to take that up with your Great Wall dealer.

But it shouldn't void a warranty, if you have something brake or fault directly because of the LPG unit or installation then Great Wall doesn't need to cover it but maybe the LPG installer/company will cover it if it's related to their work. If you really want to know if your covered or not check with your local comsumer rights authority
V240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:22 AM   #133
dragin

Thanks for the feedback about the LPG Micodelija. I wonder why Chinese manufacturers are not doing more to promote it, since it seems the environment-focused government would support its development.
So far the only manufacturer who has seriously promoted LPG, that I know of, is Geely in its Vision LPG model.

dragin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2010, 12:38 AM   #134
geralilio

Hello Everyone!

I was taking pictures of the Wingle when I found this part under the rear wheels:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gwcars/4811517592/

Would you know what this is?

Thanks!
geralilio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #135
cuisine

Braking force regulator .... ... use part number from photo and google ... http://kitparts.ru/catalog-great-wall/page/14/
Old 07-20-2010, 10:09 PM   #136
geralilio

thanks cuisine! so is this for ABS/EBD?
geralilio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #137
V240

Just wondering if anyone has any information on the front and rear differential's and axle splines in the Wingle with the 2.4L gasoline motor? I'd really like to see if there is any diff locks that will fit this pickup.

I have seen short video's of the Hover with diff locks, awesome traction.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:44 PM   #138
syche

Hi V240

the front axle should be an isuzu 10 bolts 17 splines, and the rear a toyota 8" with 45mm bearing 30 splines.

For the rear you can fit almost anything, but i recommand a detroit truetrac, really a nice diff.

For the front..you don't have much choice, maybe ARB or a company in the US get custom made autolocker, but...on an all rounder i would not go that way, just a treutrac in the rear.
syche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:04 PM   #139
V240

Thanks Syche,

Being a IFS vehicle I'd really like to do the front as well if I can find anything to fit it as it's very easy to lift a wheel. I think the vids I saw of a Hover with a diff lock was the Truetrac, and if I can afford them would be my first choice. I'm also looking at some local made auto lockers here in Australia which are alot cheaper than the Detroits.

Last edited by V240; 08-02-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:12 PM   #140
Calebslove

Hi I am from Rarotonga, Cook Islands and I purchased a Greatwall Wingle (Brand New) from our Cook Islands Greatwall Distributor 2 and a half years ago (Raro Cars, Avarua, Rarotonga). Just after the 1 year warranty expired, we have been having so many problems with the truck. We have had to replace so many parts in such a short life time of the vehicle. Is anyone able to tell me how I can make contact with the actual people who manufacture these trucks as I have been searching for so long to try and make contact with them but have had no luck.
Calebslove is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement