Chery Cowin 3 (A5) & Chery E5 - Page 3 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Chery

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-10-2006, 01:31 AM   #21
hazik

Does the QQ and Eastar ride on the toledo chassis too?
hazik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2006, 11:01 AM   #22
Real_I_Hate_China

I am sure you are well aware of the fact those two are Daewoo replicas.
Real_I_Hate_China is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 08:12 PM   #23
cryptonx

more false info as Usual

Chery aquired the Blueprints/Chasis of the 1993 Toledo from a Mexican dealership after authorization from SEAT , if it was not licensed or authoirzed , SEAT would have STEPPED ON chery and kicked it out of buisness by now .

I Have no idea about the m14 , and I dont want to know about it , I dont like such small cars , chinese or not .

again , if you visited VVcars ( your chery dealer in the USA )
and watched the Video for the factory , you will know that this is not some shitty chinese company just trying to make replicas, they are very ambitious and hard working people , trying to set foot on the global automarket place

and one more thing MR i really hate china
you said something about chery staying at home and beating the foriegn domestic cars at home

just to let you know , Chery came at 3RD place in ChineeseCar Sales in the last months of 2006

selling more than very popular famous car makes in the world and in china

I think the number was 32,000

and one more info for you
you assumed once that chery wants to make 500-1000$ form evry car they sell

actualy Chery makes $62 from each Chery QQ sold .

I have the sources if you want to look at them .
cryptonx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2006, 08:41 PM   #24
Real_I_Hate_China

Quote:
Chery aquired the Blueprints/Chasis of the 1993 Toledo from a Mexican dealership after authorization from SEAT , if it was not licensed or authoirzed , SEAT would have STEPPED ON chery and kicked it out of buisness by now .
Well, VW tried to stop Chery from using its parts in Qiyun and Fengyun by filing a lawsuit in a Chinese court but failed. Likewise GM sued Chery to have QQ production stopped but failed yet again because of biased Chinese court.

So don't blame VW and GM for "not taking" any legal actions; they did. But the Chinese court won't listen to foreigner's complaints.

Quote:
again , if you visited VVcars ( your chery dealer in the USA )
and watched the Video for the factory , you will know that this is not some shitty chinese company just trying to make replicas, they are very ambitious and hard working people , trying to set foot on the global automarket place
Yea, $1 billion for the factory and $0 for R&D. Why? Because defining single chassis structure can cost $500 million, half Chery's worth.

Quote:
you assumed once that chery wants to make 500-1000$ form evry car they sell. actualy Chery makes $62 from each Chery QQ sold .
And does Chery also make $62 from its all other models? Is it even desirable to make $62 per car? It takes 20 QQ sales to match the profit from sales of single Corolla. Or 50 QQs for the profit from single Accord or Sonata.

Quote:
I have the sources if you want to look at them.
I knew of Chery's QQ profit margin but this is unhealthy. You need a cash reserve of $3~4 billion to run an active R&D program. The only way Chery can generate that kind of cash is asking for its home city government's handouts or going public.
Real_I_Hate_China is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 01:26 PM   #25
Tiggo

What time periode do you live in, stoneage? It's 2006 dude, no offense but Chinese is the money lord now, you see those french are begging us for more airbus contracts and Japanese and Germans are like fighting like mad to sell us their express train.......

3~4 billion is a lot money, but you need more to scare away the Chinese.

My ride in France : Audi A4 2.0TDI - 140hp (103kW) - (Mai 2006)
Tiggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 05:03 PM   #26
firefox

Tiggo:

I really really like your signiture pic!! I mean... the one with two flags putting together. That's great!

D&#233;sol&#233;, j'suis un peu "hors sujet"..non?
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 05:53 PM   #27
Tiggo

Merci bien~ =)

En fait c'est moi qui l'ai fait, le signature~ Pour moi, c'est un grand compliment!

Vive la Chine! (Republic of CHINA and People's Republic of CHINA)

大中华万岁!

My ride in France : Audi A4 2.0TDI - 140hp (103kW) - (Mai 2006)
Tiggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 02:04 AM   #28
fmohiy

chery makes 62$ profit per QQ only in china because the compact car segment is very competitive. They profit more from exports. Starting from 2006 they are shifting their production to bigger cars to increase their profit margin.

As for R&D, chery spent 50 mil USD to build a car design and manufacturing academy in china. They are trying to do everything the right way. And like toyoya and hyundai did at their early days licensing old designs from other companies to start their companies is only normal.
fmohiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 02:21 AM   #29
hazik

How much did you pay for your QQ in egypt?
hazik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 03:07 AM   #30
fmohiy

Hi hazik nice to see you her besides pakwheels.
I paid the equivalent of 8400$ in egyptian pounds.
I know it is expensive but the car carries 35% taxes taken by our government.
Also my car is automatic with ABS.

Check cantactcars.com for car prices in egypt and see my addition in the discussion group there.
fmohiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement