China Car Forums banner

more power and cruise control Hover

28K views 31 replies 5 participants last post by  micodelija 
#1 ·
It is possible to put cruise control at HOVER?
Can I make something to have more power and torque?:thumb:

#2 ·
maniac said:
It is possible to put cruise control at HOVER?
Can I make something to have more power and torque?:thumb:
yes...very simple...by chip tuning,hover have 2,4 engine with only 130 ps,only if you change computer setup..you will get at least 150 ps,and put turbo in it,for about 180 ps,that are now we try to do at our hover

we will put cruise control from safe model...and put 20 inch whells on in,i will put the picuter when all will be done

#11 ·
micodelija said:
also the safe model is avalible with mitsubihsi 4g64 engine,you can order it directly from company,the same matter is for the cruise control for safe
i ask at mitsubishi deler service about chip tuning and they dont have enithing for 4g64 engine,or maibe dont want to make for Hover,give me details what to ask them.:confused:

#12 ·
maniac said:
i ask at mitsubishi deler service about chip tuning and they dont have enithing for 4g64 engine,or maibe dont want to make for Hover,give me details what to ask them.:confused:
just ask them to change te computer setup..you have 3 options,depends on which computer he do it,it must have new bosch series and he can do anything,the setup are three...i don't know the setup mode,but you can turn in to "super"...the fuel consuption will be between 14-15 liters instead of 11-12,also try to do that in some kind of tuning center...not in mitsubishi service

#14 ·
temporary we did only that...it have for about 10%...about 143 ps,it goes better a little for max speed,but it's better now to go on hills,you don't have to be in third gear...also on the highway...car simpy goes better,you have the same engine in kia sorento which sells in russia and have 140 ps

#16 ·
micodelija said:
temporary we did only that...it have for about 10%...about 143 ps,it goes better a little for max speed,but it's better now to go on hills,you don't have to be in third gear...also on the highway...car simpy goes better,you have the same engine in kia sorento which sells in russia and have 140 ps
thank you,next week I will try too make the setup,the comsumtion 14-15 is in city or medium:confused:
when I push the pedal cluch to change the 3to4 or 4to5 gear have a noise at the gear or to the cluch,it is normal:confused:

#22 ·
micodelija said:
Hello,you make something with power and cruise control ?

#26 ·
micodelija said:
yes...very simple...by chip tuning,hover have 2,4 engine with only 130 ps,only if you change computer setup..you will get at least 150 ps,and put turbo in it,for about 180 ps,that are now we try to do at our hover

we will put cruise control from safe model...and put 20 inch whells on in,i will put the picuter when all will be done

How work the SAFE with 20 inch, I'm thinking in buy one but when drive it found that engine is to slow, can you coment if work o.k. on highway, and offroad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.