Great Wall Wingle3 and Wingle5 - Page 13 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Great Wall / Haval

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-10-2010, 04:19 AM   #121
micodelija

Default Re: Great Wall Wingle

Quote:
Originally Posted by V240
Look forward to seeing you on there Micodelija, it's a Australian forum but theres no reason people form other countries can't join and share there.

A 4WD is a 4WD no matter where in the world it happens to be lol, lots of great advice and tips for all sorts of things to do with 4WD's and offroading. The forum is run by a 4WD magazine called 4WD Action, great mag to read too.
i try to join to that forum, for now i read so much there, wow, australian 4x4 scene is really strong, many people do many changes at the vehicles, they look amazing, i now wait that administrator give me approval for writing, for now i just got a join in email, but still i am waiting for confirmation mail that i can post topics and other
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2010, 06:15 AM   #122
V240

Yeah we do alot of mods to our 4WD's it's a big and very hard country, but it is also a very beautiful country with much wildlife and wonders. I'm sure you will enjoy the forums there though no matter what country your in.

Did they ever end up releasing a petrol Wingle where you are or just the 2.8 diesel? You've had quite a bit to do with GWM vehicles haven't you over the last 2 years ? We now have the Hovers here also, they got a very good safety crash rating which upset Toyota lol
V240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:19 AM   #123
micodelija

i drive and had almost every model from great wall, from 2005 year i got first hover, then i had older models like safe and deer (aka 4 runner and hilux) during 2007 year, i also buy new hover in 2007 which was updated with abs and airbags, during 2008 year i also buy wingle and sold older models, i had all type of engines, gasoline or diesel, during my visit in gwm i have drive also the new passenger car vehicles and other, for now in china i visit almost 30 car companies and drive personaly over 300 models of chinese cars, i even drive truck and busses in dongfeng and foton

for the crash test...i personaly had 3 accidents, thank god without any serius injuries, last one was on highway when i fall aslepp and driving over 150 km/h, then i hit the security bumpers and demolished right part of car, my other customer fall in 40m dig and hit the tree, nobody was injured, i had all the photos of that car, they are here at the forum somewhere, car is complety demolished, but all on them were alive, i also was in great wall crash test lab:

here is a photo from inside, also i personaly sow some tests, really amazing

Last edited by micodelija; 07-10-2010 at 07:22 AM.

Old 07-11-2010, 05:42 AM   #124
Trevor TR090

Default Re: GWM STEED 4x4 (wingle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi Italy
CIAO A TUTTI,

VI MANDO ALCUNE FOTO DEL MIO GWM "STEED".
Thank you for the pictures. Do you have a LPG system that is used by GWM???
Trevor TR090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 05:53 AM   #125
Trevor TR090

Quote:
Originally Posted by micodelija
i try to join to that forum, for now i read so much there, wow, australian 4x4 scene is really strong, many people do many changes at the vehicles, they look amazing, i now wait that administrator give me approval for writing, for now i just got a join in email, but still i am waiting for confirmation mail that i can post topics and other
Yes and another Australian is thankful for your contrubution to the Forum.
When I receive my (V240 Dualcab) I shall post it so as you can see that it is the same as yours-except for colour & RHD. Have you any other members that you know of that have LPG system fitted by GWM.
Regards Trevor TR090
Old 07-11-2010, 01:23 PM   #126
micodelija

hi trevor and welcome to the forum
yes i have lpg sistem on my hover (x240), it have 4g64 engine which is mainly indetical to 4g69 which is used in v240, you can "surf" thru the forum, i put so many photos of my car there, if you can't find i can post some photos again

i use italian AG LPG sistem, it's very good and my car passed for now with it over 100.000 km, i have bottle on chasis which is 70 liters capacity, sistem is regular for mpi engines, so it work without any problems
Old 07-12-2010, 02:26 AM   #127
V240

Nice photo Micodelija, I'm sure many Australians will look forward to your input.

Trevor, Australian gas warehouse has a LPG system for the V240 here in Australia but at the moment I think thats the only system. Ask your local LPG fitter for a price, if they say theres nothing tell them to ask or look at AGW's website
V240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:06 AM   #128
Trevor TR090

Quote:
hi trevor and welcome to the forum
yes i have lpg sistem on my hover (x240), it have 4g64 engine which is mainly indetical to 4g69 which is used in v240, you can "surf" thru the forum, i put so many photos of my car there, if you can't find i can post some photos again

i use italian AG LPG sistem, it's very good and my car passed for now with it over 100.000 km, i have bottle on chasis which is 70 liters capacity, sistem is regular for mpi engines, so it work without any problems
Thank you again for your most informative information.GWM Aust. say that I must not fit LPG because it will viod the warranty.Was your warranty altered or
didn't you fit LPG until after the time period.
thank you again Regards Trevor
Old 07-12-2010, 10:41 AM   #129
dragin

Quote:
...... i have lpg sistem on my hover (x240),......

i use italian AG LPG sistem, it's very good and my car passed for now with it over 100.000 km, i have bottle on chasis which is 70 liters capacity, sistem is regular for mpi engines, so it work without any pWroblems
Hi Micodelija:
You say that the LPG system is very good and I'm sure that it is economical to run.
But can you comment about the disadvantages of it, when compared to the petrol model?
We have all heard about things like starting problems under certain weather conditions, lack of power, etc.. Could you elaborate on your opinion of the performance.
Thanks

dragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:20 AM   #130
micodelija

first of all most important is to pick quality LPG sistem, you have many italians and other makers, like lovato, landi renzo, tommaseto, brc,omvl and others, there is also good and quality dutch model prince or AG

also very important is that when you choose the LPG sistem, you must choose a right one for your engine specifications, many times because it's cheaper people choose a wrong sistem for their car, so they are having problems

there is no any problems with lpg during any weather conditions, this should not have any effect, my car work fine during hot summer or cold winter, no matter what, problem can be if you don't have regular maintance, mainly you must check the ECU of lpg to check the parameters and replace the filter for it, also you can use aditives which can provide better work of your lpg injectors

there is a small lost on power, mainly in acceleration of car, also fuel consuption is little bit higher when you compare it with driving on gasoline, but cost is cheaper, so there is still room for benefit, also my car didn't lost anything on driving skills, i can drive 180 km/h on highway on lpg, the same like on gasoline

here is just a sample, we have put some lovato lpg sistem on hover, but it didn't work so good on cars, car was much slower and there was problem with too big consuption of lpg, then we try to omvl and landi renzo sistems, car work much better, because they offer more expensive sistem which is better adopted to our engines, the same is with BRC, many models of GWM in italy have BRC sistem and work very good, most important is to buy a sistem which is best to your engine specification, and you must have a service in which you can thrust that they will told you good information, not just one to sold you the sistem,no, important is that the sistem which you buy is approved by manifacture for the engine, usually you can also find a list of engines which is supported
Sponsored Links
Advertisement