Great Wall Wingle3 and Wingle5 - Page 7 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Great Wall / Haval

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-01-2008, 11:03 PM   #61
john999

Default Re: Great Wall Wingle

Great Wall Wingle. Now there's a great name !

How about that interior - perhaps Great Wall also make breadmakers ?
john999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2008, 09:54 AM   #62
micodelija

what's your problem dude?
first read more about wingle model, wingle is a name which came from two words, wind + eagle, od some market his name is steed,sombebody like it...somebody not, but it's better that shunagcheng or something like that

what do you want to say about interior? it's the same like isuzu d-max have and very good quality, by my opinion even better than in mitsubishi l200
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:26 PM   #63
mememe

Breadmaker ? huh ?
mememe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2008, 09:27 PM   #64
furblog

Great! That's nice!
furblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:27 PM   #65
furblog

Default Re: Wingle graphic and Pi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragin
The Wingle is apparently GWM's big splash at Guangzhou. This might be a good model to pilot the US market entry providing it combines good fuel economy with decent heavy duty performance. Maybe GWM will follow the precedent set by Toyota and Datsun in the 70's when they offered (4x2) pickups that were more affordable than many sedans.

Here are photos of the Hover Pi model presented to Fidel.
Nice seats & interior there
furblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:54 AM   #66
daewoo-chevrolet

Great Wall Pick Up Steed ready for Europe

Chinese carmaker Great Wall Motor announced the company has been approved to export its high-end pickup Wingle to the European market, reported xinhua.net today.

According to test results released by the British Vehicle Certification Agency (VCA), the Wingle model has passed 26 tests in safety, emission, noise and other aspects. Thus VCA confirmed that Great Wall’s Wingle has met European standards.

Wingle, the main export products of Great Wall Motor, has been sold in more than 70 countries except the European Union. Now, the Chinese carmaker is delivering this model to the European market, starting from Italy, Romania and other countries with the Great Wall overseas sales channel.

Great Wall's sights are now set on Europe. As a launch model for Europe, the Wingle has been produced to meet the European standards. "Wingle is a pickup that can rival Ford and Toyota, so undoubtedly the model can get European’s approval," said the overseas marketing department of Great Wall.

Engine: 2.4i ECODUAL 100 kW/136 hp
Equipment: airconditioning, ABS + EBD, dual airbags, and even electrical package, leather upholstery and alloy wheels
Expected price: 12.000 euros before tax

Last edited by daewoo-chevrolet; 08-07-2008 at 05:57 AM.
daewoo-chevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:58 AM   #67
mememe

What makes this Wingle high end ?

GWM better pray that ADAC does not jump in and throw this against the wall like BS6 and Landwind which both also satisfied all the European standards.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:46 AM   #68
micodelija

brilliance passed the test in spanish IDIADA, landwind also passed the test with new x6-pedition model in german tuv, and wingle?

first euroncap test isn't matter for homolgation, manifactures of vehicles don't have to send their vehicles to euroncap test, all vehicles must pass homolgation regulation

but if the wingle goes to euroncap test i am sure that he will pass, car is 100% sure, i am driving it for now over 6 months and don't have any problems with it,also with braking sistem from bosch and airbags for siemens must be good

this ECODUAL is the version which italians sold, that means that car have LPG or CNG instllation on it, regular engine will be mitsubishi mivec 2.4

Last edited by micodelija; 08-07-2008 at 11:48 AM.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:32 PM   #69
mememe

Mico

So is the 3 star rating of the Landwind Xpedition confirmed yet ? or is it still "would" and "will" ?

Well we are only 1 month away from Autumn 2008 now.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:28 PM   #70
micodelija

for landwind...i only read one report which was presented to media for that model x6 from tuv, that document was verfied by them, this is what i know, as you know tested car of land wind was x3 model

i contact with some owners of landwind, and they are quite satisfied with their cars, some of them have 50 od 100 tkm, when i ask them for that euroncap test most of replys was...we want only big car with 4x4 and cheap expences for service

but now we are off topic...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement