Great Wall Wingle3 and Wingle5 - Page 2 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Great Wall / Haval

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-26-2006, 03:36 PM   #11
gr8

two things here

first: the name or code on the back, being i think cc1031ps60. i know its a code name, but we dont need a bar code number name stuff, code names like m14, b21 etc etc is good enough so ppl in this forum could acturally know what m14 means when i say m14. one day i would be talking to my friends saying "hey did you check out the new cc1031ps60 that just came out?"

second: i thought the new honda ridgeline looks like a tadpole, but when i saw this then i know what a tadpole car looks like.
gr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2006, 02:23 PM   #12
Dennis Juan Sanabria

Default To AXLE or MICODELIJA

Cut be you are going to help me, I whant to see interior fhotos of the GW WINGLE pick up. If you have, please send me. I need that information.
Thanks and best regards
Dennis Juan Sanabria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:17 AM   #13
phaeton

Heres an interior shot of the Wingle for Dennis

more Wingle pics http://auto.163.com/photoset/04HO0008/3159.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	12826  

Last edited by CCF mod; 09-20-2014 at 01:43 PM.
phaeton is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2006, 07:26 PM   #14
razorback

I would love to see that truck here in the usa!
razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 09:47 PM   #15
Colvindesign

I wouldn't, it looks lame.

They would have been better off putting the CUV front end on it.
Colvindesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 10:44 PM   #16
pokershark

i ttotally agree, its looks weird from the front
pokershark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 09:39 AM   #17
Colvindesign

It really actually makes me upset, because I know of dozens (actually more) of designers who would design for free or next to free, just to get one of their designs made. And they have a LOT of talent.

It's a complete waste. These companies can go and get real (and real good) designers to design some very nice looking vehicles for nothing, and they just copy other cars already in existance.

I'm going to stop there, before I get into insults or something.....
Old 09-27-2006, 11:29 AM   #18
Dennis Juan Sanabria

Default Colvindesing WAIT !!!!

Remember, the exit to this companies in China ,to star the bussinees cars, was to buy to big brands the boddys (example:Toyota, ISUZU) and do the cars. I thinks in the future, they are going to do your own desing. But in your way you have the reason. Regards, Dennis Juan Sanabria
Dennis Juan Sanabria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 12:14 PM   #19
Colvindesign

I completely understand the reasoning behind the way it has been done before.

It is time for it to change.

Now this sort of thing is going to be a black eye on the Chinese auto-industry for a long time, until we see the end of it.

There is no reason at all why this pick-up could not have an original design. They paid people to make the molds and make the prototype pieces, most likely from pictures, they could have had someone give them free design work and could have done the same work from drawings, and had something original.

There is no excuse for it.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:15 AM   #20
BringIt

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8
...one day i would be talking to my friends saying "hey did you check out the new cc1031ps60 that just came out?"...
I was thinking the same thing

The front end styling HAS to be "licensed" from VW, right?!?!?! It looks identical to that VW concept!!! Does anyone know???

Even if it was a ligit license, like someone said, PLEASE just come up with an original design already. It doesn't have to be totally weird or ground breaking, just handsome and inoffensive, and most importantly, not an EXACT copy of someone else's!

With a more macho, robust styling, I can see this PU totally take off in the US. There is really no small PU anymore in the US! The sub 13K PU market has no players! Tons of folks would line up for a very nicely equipped 4 door PU for under 15K. I would. (and the tolerance for minor quality flaws is higher in PU too.)
BringIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement