China Car Forums banner

Return to China

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Peter from Shanghai 
#1 ·
Can anyone help?
Iam an Australian looking for a position in the Automotive Industry in China.
I have worked in different countries in Asia in most aspects of the Automotive Industry I worked and lived in China for 3 years (loved it) Iam of mature age and loads of experience, I would like the oppurinity to return to China for another few years before I retire!
does anyone read this forum from within the industry in China I have tried all the usual, the head hunters Iam sure either just want there books to look good or just are not very interested in going the extra mile if they do not receive enough money from the client?
Willing to talk to anyone in the who will listen and is looking for my expertise.

Thanks to all.

#2 ·
We would like to be your logistics agent in China and assure out class and satisfactory services to all your shipment, if any shipment now, please send us details.

Awaiting your kind reply.

Best regards,
Peter Zhu
Sales Dept

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CENTEX INT'L FREIGHT & FORWARDING (GROUP)
Add.: 21st Floor East Tower, No 668 Beijing East Road, Shanghai, China
Tel.: +86-21-5108 7848 Fax: +86-21-6122 2936 / 6122 2937 / 6122 2938 / 6122 2939

E-Mail: peter.sha@centex.cn MSN: zhujunnan1107@hotmail.com SKYPE: ZJNLMIN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.