Zhongxing Fuqi 6500 - Page 3 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Zhongxing (ZX Auto)

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-02-2007, 04:52 AM   #21
New_Land

Toyota Land cruiser is way over priced. It uses old technology. Why should I pay 3 times money on basically the same technology? Without counting tax difference, the price in China for Fuqi one is about $20,000 US dollars. I have an old land cruiser (LC 80). Yes, they are reliable. I never drive Fuqi one. As a Chinese in USA, I really want to test drive it. They are not allowed to sell in US due to all sorts of reasons. The dealer in China told me it is becuase of emssion and safety regulations in US. I am not quite convinced. They forgot to tell me political reasons. US's auto industry don't want to take another strike. Fuqi's LC looks good. But the engine seems too weak. They need to put at least a 4.5 Liter engine as in Toyota LC. It will be really popular if they put such engine in order to sell in USA. Fuqi LC's diesel version is also attractive to me. Even all considered, I still don't think they can sell them to US. US market is way too competitive. And Fuqi's home plant don't have such manufacturing ability. Their quality and safety haven't been proved by the market yet. It's not a good business model to build car like this. You copy legally an already established model by Toyota. That doesnot mean you have their equal abilities. I feel sad about this for Chinese auto makers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser88
chinese cannot match nothing to toyota parts are not the same,the materials are a joke.heck the sheetmetal will rust in 6months.go over to ih8mud.com and tell them this is a land cruiser
New_Land is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2007, 08:49 PM   #22
boogiecat

This LC80 was sold in the Philippines as the Nexus All Terrain...
boogiecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 11:50 AM   #23
CCF mod

Advertisment for Nexus All Terrain:

Nexus was also selling some other Chinese vehicles, for example GW Hover and others.

http://www.mojalbum.com/martinkrpan/...2/foto/7449602

http://tsikot.com/forums/pick-ups-tr...rged%5D-28435/

Last edited by CCF mod; 07-31-2011 at 04:34 PM.
CCF mod is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2008, 05:27 AM   #24
CCF mod

Photos of Zhongxing Fuqi 6500:
http://picture.auto.sohu.com/@category_c48996_p1.html

Last edited by CCF mod; 08-03-2011 at 04:17 PM.
CCF mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:22 AM   #25
mikoyan

Default Re: Zhongxing Fuqi 6500 Chinese landcruiser

All emotions aside, please don't insult Land Cruisers by making such comparison.
For one thing, the FQ6500's propulsion system is decades behind of the current Land Cruiser's.
...And not mentioning the unproven reliability of the FQ6500.

It is already laughable to put "FQ6500" and "Land Cruiser" in one sentence.
mikoyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:58 PM   #26
Sanasebi

true that, really... don't go doubting the poor quality of chinese remakes until you've sat in one. It really is that bad, besides you can see the appaling fit and finish and shoddy plastics just from pictures.
Sanasebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #27
dragin

Hello Admin,
This thread is misleading, especially to newcomers. The Zhongxing-Fuqi
tie-up was short lived and has been defunct for years.
Now the two companies are each back on their own.... struggling to survive at selling dated technology, and not seeing too much hope of doing so for much longer.
As for the quality....it takes big injections of capital, and time, to get there.

dragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:17 AM   #28
jvpe67

This product is still available but under fuqi network. Only the outside is a Land Cruiser. The engine, the transmission and the power train is what you will find on many other chinese vehicles of it's kind, that as I understand is technology that has been on the market for at least 15 years and proof they are very very reliable.
jvpe67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:51 AM   #29
dragin

Yes you may be right JVPE 67, they may have some reliable technology on the inside but if it's outdated then it just can't compete in today's marketplace. The old cassette tape player was reliable too but when I bought my last car they told me it wasn't available anymore.
And I don't think that either Fuqi or Zhongxing had anything to display at Shanghai this year.

dragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:34 AM   #30
cuisine

http://www.tipcars.com/basic/karta.p...dkud=M&Lang=cz one Fuqi is for sale in Czech republic :-P