China Car Forums banner

Official CCF Welcome centre!

53K views 86 replies 53 participants last post by  CrownLimoDC 
#1 ·
Hey new CCF'ers! I see there's a lot of you, so feel free to introduce yourselves here! Welcome :D .

#5 · (Edited)
From another new member

Howdy, John, my handle on China Car Forums is Rally Red Lancer GTS and this is my first post. Welcome to the forums, John!

I am also excited to be here. I recently purchased a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS in Rally Red and CVT automatic transmission. It is a great new car from Mitsubishi. My prior two vehicles were both Kia's. The first Kia was a 1999 Kia Sephia sedan and then we traded that car in for a 2001 Kia Sportage 4X4. I enjoyed both of my Kia's and would definitely buy another Kia in the future if I found that it fit our needs properly.

So as you can see I am an Asian car fan and the Chinese car market is one that I find exciting and new. I believe that the Chinese will eventually build a good car but I'm not convinced that they now are doing that. ;)

#7 ·
welcome Rally Red Lancer GTS to CCF :)!

Rally Red Lancer GTS said:
Howdy, John, my handle on China Car Forums is Rally Red Lancer GTS and this is my first post. Welcome to the forums, John!

I am also excited to be here. I recently purchased a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS in Rally Red and CVT automatic transmission. It is a great new car from Mitsubishi. My prior two vehicles were both Kia's. The first Kia was a 1999 Kia Sephia sedan and then we traded that car in for a 2001 Kia Sportage 4X4. I enjoyed both of my Kia's and would definitely buy another Kia in the future if I found that it fit our needs properly.

So as you can see I am an Asian car fan and the Chinese car market is one that I find exciting and new. I believe that the Chinese will eventually build a good car but I'm not convinced that they now are doing that. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.