Zhongxing and Pol-Mot Warfama cooperation - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Zhongxing (ZX Auto)

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-17-2009, 10:56 AM   #1
CCF mod

Post Zhongxing and Pol-Mot Warfama cooperation

On the 11th of March 2009 Pol-Mot Warfama SA got the official certification for Grand Tiger car. This is a success of engineers from Warfama, who made all necessary changes during few months, leading the car to European Union direcitves. It is worth to say, that engineers from company’s division in Lublin, as the first in Poland and one of the first in Europe, managed to get the official certification for the car coming from China

The official certification with a numer of PL*4152*00 was given by the Ministry of Infrastructure for a vahicle type 21A of ZXAUTO brand with a name – Grand Tiger. This is a pick-up car with double cabe and parcel comparment. It is all-wheel drive with a possibility of cutting front-wheel drive. Grand Tiger will be equipped with 2.5L D4CB Diesel engine from Hyundai brand, which fulfills Euro IV norm. The engine has got 11.5L/100 km of urban fuel consumption, 7.2L/100 km of extra-urban and 8.8L/100 km of combined one.

The car fulfills also all regulations settled for trucks and that is why it is not overtax by excise tax, and companies can fully count VAT off. A standard version of a car will be equipped with ABS, EBD, air-conditioning, electric windows, central locking, radio CD. Two front airbags and park sensors will be available as an option. During the process of getting an official certification, the car drove over 30,000 km in different road conditions.

Currently, analysis about market debut of Grand Tiger are being conducted in Pol-Mot Warfama. –We have not made the decision yet, when and how the car will be available on the Polish or other European Union markets. When we started the official certification process, the situation in automotive brand was definitely better than it is right now. The decision will be made soon – Stanisław Kulas, CEO of Pol-Mot Warfama SA said.

The Grand Tiger official certification is accepted in countries all over the world, that is why there will not be any problems with selling it on the European Union market. – It is enough to present proper doccuments in a language of country, in which we would like to get the certification and it is given automatically on the base of presented doccuments, without necessity of conducted surveys’ verification – Jan Wielgus, member of Pol-Mot Warfama SA management, director of Lublin division.

http://www.warfama.pl/

source:autochiny.pl

Last edited by CCF mod; 08-15-2011 at 09:30 AM.
CCF mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2011, 08:51 AM   #2
CCF mod

Grand Tiger in Poland:
http://grandtiger.pl/

CCF mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
chinaautoparts

Default Re: Zhongxing and Pol-Mot Warfama cooperation

who know here is which country?
chinaautoparts is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-13-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
RR ltd Co.

Default Re: Zhongxing and Pol-Mot Warfama cooperation

You're kidding me???
Poland is in Central Europe - check it yourself: https://maps.google.pl/maps?q=Polska...Polska&t=m&z=5
I'm affraid, that's another failed cooperation, because I've never seen a Grandtiger in Poland. But, caused by my curiosity, I'm going to visit WARFAMA dealer near my city to check the car and to talk with dealer of 'Tigers.
Advertisement