Changfeng Leopaard CS10 & Mattu - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Changfeng Liebao - Leopaard

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2020, 11:01 AM   #12
Lawrence

Default Re: Changfeng Leopaard CS10 & Mattu

Yes I see, those earlier dates of copyright and news, that you are referring to.
It's odd that it seemed to have changed, since I remember no sign of the flashy video that now plays over and over, on the homepage. I think you will agree that such a video is a bit of a departure from what we once new to be a rather conservative automaker.
Also, some manufacturers have multiple sites, but in this case there is only one, and so I am mistaken..., or the homepage alone was revised.
As to a reference to the new alliance, I have noticed that many Chinese automakers' websites seem slow in updating the "About us" status when a cooperative tie-up like this occurs.
Thank you for the update about a name change for Changfeng Yangzi, and its now dormant status.
Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement