Dongfeng Sokon (Chongqing Yu'an) - Page 3 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Dongfeng Motor (DFM)

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:08 AM   #21
Mehmet

Default Re: Introducing; Dongfeng Yu'an

why not
Mehmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2009, 10:46 AM   #22
tdi

At what price are you seeling them in Croatia?
did you imported them directly from China?
tdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #23
micodelija

yes, because of good reputation of my company in china the people from DFM contact me, i have been there couple of times, also i meet them at autoshows

i got the contract from them and lincence for selling where in like, for most of states of former yugoslavia, i buy them directly in china, also today i succesfully finish homologation progress in croatia, without any problems for two days only first time that any chinese vehicle pass that homologation so easily

for now i got only one problem, the seat in the mini truck is fixed, but they promise to me that in my future order all will have normal seat rails, also i can say that they are taking all of my comments and suggestion, i am very suprised with them how they work, also they are very well informed about situation at european market, important is that all of my suggestion they are willing to solve at my satisfaction

as you ask me for prices at the market i will offer the models with lot of extra equipment, like a/c, radio cd, central lock etc, the prices will be from 8000 euros to more, without any equipment basic price can be from 7000 euros, if we compare it with suzuki or piaggio which is in same range it's almost 40% lower, piaggio cost between 12000 euros and don't have a/c, with all equipment price is almost 13.500 euros, also piaggio is much smaller, 3.4 meters, while DFM is 3.8 meters, company warranty is 2 year or 50000 km, it's quite good for this type of vehicle

i know that it's difficult to comapre famos piaggio with DFM because DFM is still not so popular here in europe, but anyway, for now i have big intresred in them and very soon i will order much bigger quantity

my first impression on them was quite good, much better comparing to piaggio and to be onest i didn't expect that, first minivan is much bigger and have much more space and it's very pratical, have 2 side doors and big rear doors, second it's very funny to drive them (remember rodney and delboy), the engine complites to euro 4 regulation and isn't noisy, i only want one thing, most of competitors don't have but i wish that DFM install abd and 2 airbags in them, in my future orders they will provide for me the driver airbag, nobody at the market offer something like this

i am sure that this vehicles have potencial to succes at european market, first in that class of vehicle which have payload between 600-900 kg it have the best price, also because of small compact dimension it's good for big city's because of very small passeges in them, usually on normal road you will have parked cars on both side of the road, i rember that with my hover i stuck one time in paris and other time in rome
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2009, 05:57 PM   #24
micodelija

here is some more photos of my DFM's...i really like them, already sold couple of them,here are the photos:

it's have very attractive design, usually people here like it

cargo area for every respect, 2.3 meters and 900 kg of payload

also i got the information that vehicles will have 4x4 also,this will be quite intresting

Last edited by micodelija; 02-26-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:58 PM   #25
micodelija

here is a movie which I also prepared, i collect all photos from EU dealerhips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AieJIlRWmdQ
Old 02-27-2009, 07:14 AM   #26
Mehmet

nice but i dont think awd is necessary for minivans or minitrucks...
Old 03-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #27
micodelija

depends where you live, in china...the suv vehicles is very often sold with only 2wd,many customers here ask me for 4x4 because in croatia and bosnia there is lot of villiages which are outside city area where you don't have any normal road to came there,during winter it's very difficult to came there, many times when something happend fire department vehicles must go there to drive the people to the hospital or something simmilar, so with good price and 4x4 i am sure that we will have plenty of customers, here is some more photos:

i just sold this red one, here it is with croatian plate, day before i deliver it to the customers

here i try to compare the trunk with my atv, it fits there...now i just must to atv ramps for it
Old 03-13-2009, 10:23 AM   #28
Mehmet

thats right but it may cost expensive for a mini van or truck and it makes hard to sell them...
Old 04-02-2009, 01:17 PM   #29
cuisine

DFM´s are for sale in the Czech republic from yesterday - www.dfm-auto.cz ...
cuisine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #30
CCF mod

I noticed that Czech's DFMs don't have typical BMW grille. Probably importer decided to change it to avoid possible lawsuit.

Last edited by CCF mod; 08-16-2011 at 08:58 AM.
CCF mod is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement