Intro: Zotye Auto - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Zotye

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-22-2008, 02:00 AM   #1
ivy0827

Default Intro: Zotye Auto

Zotye Holding Group is located at YongKang City, ZheJiang Province of China, which is famous as the capital of hardware in China and with efficient transportation facilities. Nowadays it has the factory area of 500,000 square meters and more than 3000 employees ,We have the capacity of annual production of 100,000 automobiles, more than 800 auto molds, 250,000 sets for automobile and meter instrument and stamping parts respectively.
The group has the international advanced technology of stamping, welding, painting, and assembling--four process of automobile production line and the inspection dynamic performance line, and the ability of developing and producing auto body and auto body molds as well.
Our group has a strong forward consciousness of advancing technology, We not only bring in the senior engineers and technicians for developing and manufacture at home and aboard, but also the auto technology and instrument worldwide, including IBM RS/6000 workstation, SGI workstation, CATIA software, network cooperated design & manufacture system as well as Italian MCT PLUS big-sized trilinear 3-coordinates measuring instrument, PRIMA five-axis linkage laser cutting tool, 315T-1600T mechanical press assembly line and big-sized NC shell, etc. Complied with TQM, TPM, ISO9000, QS9000 certification and TS16949 standard in all sections of purchasing, manufacture and after-sale service to guarantee stable quality.
The initial Model Zotye2008 auto that launched into market is a small and multi-function sport-utility vehicle, the appearance is moving and vogue, the space inside the car is spatial; the visual field is vast. All these make it convenient to operate, It is equipped with Mitsubishi technique,1.6L,DA4G18 engine, and the excellent design of transmission and suspension system, its sport performance is more outstanding and make your driving more comfortable. Zotye 2008 offers you an interesting driving that the same class auto can not provide you. Meanwhile it satisfies you vogue, young and diversified driving demand. Without doubt, the Zotye 2008 will bring the domestic and aboard consumers a more freely happy driving life.
ivy0827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2008, 07:44 AM   #2
dragin

Default Re: Zotye Auto

Welcome to CCF Ivy. And thank you for the brief summary of your company, Zotye.

I understand that your company acquired two other automobile companies recently, NewDadi (新大地) of Chengdu, and Jiangnan (江南) of Xiangtan. Can you tell us about the status of these companies, and how Zotye plans to develop them.

We have also heard about the Fiat link and are looking forward to seeing the outcome of that cooperation.

Also could you tell us which logo is now the official Zotye logo? We have seen three logos on your vehicles. Two tracks on a blue background, two inverted tracks on a maroon background, and a double D logo.
I have attached thumbnail photos of them.

Thank you and we look forward to your future posts here at CCF.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Zotye  with DD logo.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	1122  
Attached Images

dragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
danadrianrico

I wanted to add to draigns question: Is there any chance that any previous models from companies that merged into a company that merged with Zotye could resume, or the vital technologies can be bought for manufacturing overseas? For instance kit vehicles of old models by jiangbei, tongtian, jiangnan can be sold to ompanies overseas for local assembly.

the reason I ask is because I would like to assemble cars in my country Bolivia. Although this is no business website, I have tried before to contact several companies (including Jiangnan) to no avail, so since your on this site I wanted to know if this is possible.
danadrianrico is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2008, 05:06 AM   #4
ivy0827

you mean SKD or CKD?
Old 05-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #5
danadrianrico

CKD is what I meant.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:05 AM   #6
danadrianrico

Let me say it like this. Like draign said Zotye merged with NewDadi and Jiangnan. I was wondering if some type of settlement could be worked out for the small scale production of former NewDadi, Jiangnan, Tongtian, etc. models (such as NewDadi "Yuandongli",Jiangnan "Chuanqi", Tongtian "Glow" etc.) in my country with a local brand name. I am from a small startup company. We are a small team, but can build automobiles. I await any response.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:38 AM   #7
ivy0827

Yes, ZOTYE merged with Jiangnan.But Dadi? I don't think so.....
If you are interested in Jiangnan vehicle, you can viste ZOTYE's website, and get the contact email.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #8
CCF mod

Fiat denies any cooperative relationship with China's Zotye.

Quote:
June 16, 2008 - Fiat has denied it has any intention to build up cooperative relationship with China's Zotye Holding Group Co, Beijing news reported today.

Paolo Arpellino, chief representative officer of Fiat's Chinese office, said in a clarification statement that "Fiat has no cooperative relationship with Zotye in any case, to say nothing of joint venture partnership."

Citing words from a Zotye official, state-run Xinhua newspaper reports in April that Zotye may set up a joint venture with Fiat if everything goes well.

Zotye just unveiled its own brand models built on technologies from discontinued Fiat models at this year's Beijing Auto Show. The company had bought from Fiat the assembly line and tooling and intellectual property rights for the Lancia Lybra by mid-2007.

Also, Paolo said Fiat is still in talks with Chery but admitted that no major progress has been made so far. Fiat and Chery signed a memorandum of understanding to build a 50:50 passenger vehicle joint venture and an engine supply contract in August 2007, but the talks began to stall in early 2008 when Fiat pulled out of Nanjing Auto.

In the joint venture, Chery and Fiat had plans to locally produce Fiat Linea, Bravo and Grand Punto, but Fiat cannot satisfy Chery's desire for another model - Alfa Romeo.

source: Gasgoo.com
CCF mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:29 PM   #9
Admin
Chery Driver

Default Intro: Zotye Auto

Zotye International was established in January 14 2005. It belongs to Zotye Holding Group and is a foreign trade company with the status of independent legal person, it is a window and special institution for Zotye Holding Group to develop foreign trade, economic & technologic cooperation and technologic introduction.
Zotye International has been striving for developing international market,such as North Africa,East Europe,Mid America,etc for many years, it had established sales and after-sale service network in more than 10 countries, it markets and works as a representative for Zotye2008 autos which is produced by the Group. It also markets transportation vehicles like motor cycles, all kinds of auto spare parts and relevant accessories, castings, forgings, and other mechanical and electrical products, at the same time, conducts technological transference, project gender, joint capital cooperative trade, compensate trade, certificate trade, autos and their spare parts bonded trade.Zotye International Automobile Trading Co., Ltd shoulders the great responsibility of developing international market.

Source: Zotye Auto Corporation website

Old 07-13-2008, 05:44 AM   #10
CCF mod

Default Re: Intro: Zotye Auto

Zotye Auto homepage:
http://www.zotye.com/

English version:
http://www.zotye.com/en/
CCF mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement