Geely Stock Symbol - Page 2 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Misc > Stocks & Investments

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-06-2006, 01:17 AM   #11
Admin
Chery Driver

Geely is alo listed on the hong kong stock exchange
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2006, 03:07 PM   #12
ash
CCF Mod

most chinese cars are listed in the Hong kong stock exchange
ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 11:18 AM   #13
Admin
Chery Driver

Monday April 10, 9:56 AM HK Bourse: Press Release from Geely Auto

The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited takes no responsibility for thecontents of this announcement, makes no representation as to itsaccuracy or completeness and expressly disclaims any liabilitywhatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon thewhole or any part of the contents of this announcement.GEELY AUTOMOBILE HOLDINGS LIMITED(Incorporated in the Cayman Islands with limited liability)(Stock Code: 175)ISSUE AND LISTING OF HK$741,600,000 ZERO COUPONCONVERTIBLE BONDS DUE 2011Reference is made to the announcement issued by the Company dated 9March 2006 in relation to the proposed issue of the Bonds.The Board is pleased to announce that completion of the SubscriptionAgreement and the issue of the Bonds is expected to take place on orabout 10 April 2006.Application has been made to the SGX-ST for the listing of, andpermission to deal in, the Bonds by way of selectively marketedsecurities and the Company has received in-principle approval from theSGX-ST for the listing of the Bonds on the SGX-ST. An application hasalso been made by the Company to the Stock Exchange for the listing of,and permission to deal in, the Conversion Shares upon conversion of theBonds.As the Subscription Agreement may be terminated under certaincircumstances and may or may not be completed, Shareholders andpotential investors are advised to exercise caution when dealing in theShares.Reference is made to the announcement issued by the Company dated 9March 2006 (the "Announcement") in relation to the proposed issue of theBonds.COMPLETIONIt was noted in the Announcement that completion of the SubscriptionAgreement is conditional upon, among other thingsi) the Co-Lead Managers being satisfied with the results of itsdue diligence investigations on the Company and its subsidiaries for thepurpose of the Offering Circular and the Offering Circular beingprepared in form and content satisfactory to the Co-Lead Managers;(ii) the execution of a trust deed constituting the Bonds andincorporating the terms and conditions of the Bonds and a paying andconversion agency agreement each in a form reasonably satisfactory tothe Co-Lead Managers by all respective parties thereto; and(iii) the relevant securities exchange having agreed, subject toany conditions reasonably satisfactory to the Co- Lead Managers, to listthe Bonds and the Stock Exchange having agreed to list the new Sharesupon conversion of the Bonds (or, in each case, the Co-Lead Managersbeing reasonably satisfied that such listing will be granted).As the Co-Lead Managers are reasonably satisfied that all the conditionsunder the Subscription Agreement to which completion of the SubscriptionAgreement and the issue of the Bonds could be and will be satisfied,completion of the Subscription Agreement and the issue of the Bonds isexpected to take place on or about 10 April 2006.Application has been made to the Singapore Exchange Securities TradingLimited ("SGX-ST") for the listing of, and permission to deal in, theBonds by way of selectively marketed securities. The Company hasreceived in-principle approval from the SGX-ST for the listing of theBonds on the SGX-ST. An application has also been made by the Company tothe Stock Exchange for the listing of, and permission to deal in, theConversion Shares upon conversion of the Bonds.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONIn connection with the Bonds Issue, the Company will provide certaininstitutional investors with published and unpublished informationregarding the Group, including certain risk factors relating to theGroup, capitalisation and indebtedness information and recentdevelopments and prospects. The Company has provided an extract of suchnon-price sensitive information at the Company's website athttp://www.geelyauto.com.hk.TERMS USED IN THIS ANNOUNCEMENTUnless otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms used herein shallhave the same meanings as ascribed to them in the Announcement.As the Subscription Agreement may be terminated under certaincircumstances and may or may not be completed, Shareholders andpotential investors are advised to exercise caution when dealing in theShares.Source: Stock Exchange of Hong Kong

Old 07-17-2006, 01:09 AM   #14
YoungGun

I Spent about $3000 or so Canadian dollars a few weeks ago and bought into the get rich scheme of Geely investors. Originally I saw a documentary on Canadian television about Geely sometime last year, and I thought how interesting that a company with such potential is a penny stock. At the time it was listed as a 0.04 stock, and I asked my parents if I could buy it (had to ask since I'm a university student living at home bleh :P), but they didn't want me wasting money on something I hadn't researched enough. So I continued to learn about the company over the last half year or so, and I ended up buying 19100 or so shares while the price rose to 0.13. This is all very exciting, I hope this company grows to be a $50.00 stock. Fingers crossed, good luck to all you other investors, I'm thinking of buying more shares as well. Also, I noticed a post on this board, whereby one individual was worried that Geely may shift from pinksheets to the NYSE and hence his purchased shares would be lost. This is untrue as far as I know, because I asked my brokerage and they said we would continue to own the shares we purchased as investors, and it would transfer over to the NYSE if thats where geely gets listed. This is to the best of my knowledge. Thanks, and this being my first post here and all, but yea this looks like a great forum.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:06 AM   #15
dragin

Default banking on Geely

Welcome YoungGun..No need to downplay your respect for your parents. As you probably know, that kind of honoring of parents, was a highly prized Confucian virtue in old China.
I wish you luck with your investment. In today's Automotive News we learn that Geely has acknowledged its quality problems and Li Shufu has initiated a new strategy for entering the US market. Let's hope this turnaround will put Geely on the road to success.

dragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement