Take 2: CCF Photoshop contest! - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Misc > Off-topic > CCF Member's Talent

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 01:44 PM   #1
4*real*Made_in_China

Post Take 2: CCF Photoshop contest!

Take this image and modify it in any way you like (change background, color, bodywork, etc...). You don't have to make it beautiful, you can even make it ugly, just make it different. You may enter up to 3 entries but they must all be different. Please only send me your final copy. Its ok if you're not a buff, just have fun . I found an image that shouldn't be too hard to modify, so give it a try even if you've never done it before.
hongqi002.jpg
Send your entry to: [email protected] before next Friday at midnight.
Voting will commence shortly after and all chops are annonymous. Leave your (user)name in
the e-mail but not in the picture so that I know who you are. Don't be shy!.
Remeber: If you enter, you must vote! Don't rush it, take you time to do better
quality work.
Leave any questions or comments on this page.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2007, 11:35 PM   #2
AXLE

Lightbulb

Sporty Coupe version of the Red Flag

Old 03-10-2007, 01:22 PM   #3
4*real*Made_in_China

Cool

Great work, Axle. I wanted the posts to be anonymous, but I can see why you didn't want yours stolen. Here's my entry, I'm disqualified but maybe I can give some ideas to the others. For some reason the Honqi looks like a Subaru to me. So I created the "Royal Majesty Deluxe". La Voilą:
Subaruroyeruderakslfv.jpg
P.S.- How do you make the photo big?

Old 03-10-2007, 03:56 PM   #4
ash
CCF Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXLE
Sporty Coupe version of the Red Flag

whoa,thats good, how did u get so good at photoshop?
Old 03-10-2007, 03:57 PM   #5
ash
CCF Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4*real*Made_in_China
Great work, Axle. I wanted the posts to be anonymous, but I can see why you didn't want yours stolen. Here's my entry, I'm disqualified but maybe I can give some ideas to the others. For some reason the Honqi looks like a Subaru to me. So I created the "Royal Majesty Deluxe". La Voilą:
Attachment 725

nice but im not fan of the sabaru flag on it
Old 03-10-2007, 08:22 PM   #6
AXLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4*real*Made_in_China
Go to an image hosting website such as www.imageshack.us and create an account and upload it to have it hosted. Once uploaded you will be taken to a page which gives you links to your newly uploaded image. Simply take the link that takes you directly to the image and nothing else (these links end in .jpg/.gif or what ever form of file your image was created as ). Then when at CCF and posting a new message click on this button...

and place your image link into the box that pops up. Once you did that hit 'OK' and you should have added a direct link in your message to your image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash
whoa,thats good, how did u get so good at photoshop?
Lots of practice (been using photoshop 2.5 years), experimentation, online tutorials (www.good-tutorials.com, www.digimods.co.uk etc) and a genuine will to improve. Also having photoshop is a good place to start, I personally wouldn't recommend the use of paint or other similarly basic programs.

Another thing I need to mention is resources for this section of forums. In order to create photoshoped images of Chinese cars we will need links to galleries of Chinese cars (wallpaper sized images would be best). If anyone out there has links to such pages or websites please post them in the members talent section, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:51 AM   #7
erik (laofan), cmvdc

Default hongqi estate

About two years ago I tried the same vehicle to compose an estate wagon. Here it is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hongqi hqd station wagon (Small).jpg (56.8 KB, 45 views)
Old 03-11-2007, 11:54 AM   #8
Rock-N-Roll

This only took me four hours.

Conclusion? Photoshop is much harder than it looks.

Old 03-11-2007, 11:09 PM   #9
Trivia Tim

I steal lots of pics from Autohome (汽车之家)。It's all in Chinese, but there are billions of pics of all cars available in China - domestically made and imported, too. If you can't read Chinese, you can randomly click on the menu on the left (top half are Chinese made, bottom half are imports) and you'll eventually find something you're looking for. The pics are generally pretty big and of decent quality.

http://car.autohome.com.cn/Pic/

Rock n Roll, I'm impressed with your work. I made a similar attempt at Photoshopping and wasn't half as successful as you. Sterling effort!
Old 03-12-2007, 06:08 PM   #10
ash
CCF Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock-N-Roll
This only took me four hours.

Conclusion? Photoshop is much harder than it looks.

dont you have a business to run??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread